Who We Are:
ServiceMax’s mission is to help customers keep the world running with asset-centric field service management software. As the recognized leader in this space, ServiceMax’s mobile apps and cloud-based software provide a complete view of assets to field service teams. By optimizing field service operations, customers across all industries can better manage the complexities of service, support faster growth and run more profitable, outcome-centric businesses.
A career at ServiceMax means unleashing your potential to build, sell, implement and market award-winning products with a #wintogether and #customerobsessed approach. From MRI machines to gym equipment, customers around the globe rely on ServiceMax’s cloud-based software platform to keep these machines – and the world – running, every single day.
We pride ourselves in creating a culture that inspires our employees to be the best they can be in an inclusive and judgement-free environment.
ServiceMax is committed to providing a place of opportunity and growth for employees of all races, genders, and ages. We strive to build a team that better reflects the communities we live and work in. Join a team that is committed to equal representation in the workplace and fostering a community of education and action against racial, gender and social injustice. We welcome varying belief systems, philosophies, and lifestyles.
The Technical Customer Support Engineer will be acting as the first point of contact for all ServiceMax Customers who will help to understand the customer issue and take next course of appropriate actions.
What You Will Do:
- Analyse the issue raised by the customer on their own or connect with customer in case of any further details needed.
- Collaborate with respective functional teams during the process of analyzing customer issue raised.
- Debug the issues raised in case of product implementation or customization issues.
- Assess the business impact of customer issue raised and update the stakeholders about such impact.
- Extend support services by participating in resolution of issue tickets and change requests.
- Collaborate with customers and ServiceMax functional teams to integrate, implement software updates, change requests and application support activities.
- Represent ServiceMax customer support team and manage client relationship for respective product customers.
- Creating Knowledge articles and peer review of articles for resolved customer issues.
- Continuous management and upkeep of Customer SLA’s.
- Meet the CSAT score as per the company standards.
What You Bring to ServiceMax:
- 3 – 5 years of experience in providing technical product support solutions for customers.
- Salesforce Application/ ServiceMax product experience is desirable
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Science.
- Strong customer interfacing skills
- Strong presentation skills with ability to effectively present his/her point of view to a variety of audiences
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a globally distributed team environment, liaising with on-site teams and customers
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced, multi-tasking development environment
Good to have skills:
- 1 or more years of exposure to Field Service domain or experience supporting/implementing Field Service applications
What ServiceMax Offers You:
- Highly competitive wellness benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- Generous holiday allowance
- Commuter Benefits
- Professional development and training opportunities
Our Hiring Process In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ServiceMax.
ServiceMax is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.