Who We Are:
ServiceMax’s mission is to help customers keep the world running with asset-centric field service management software. As the recognized leader in this space, ServiceMax’s mobile apps and cloud-based software provide a complete view of assets to field service teams. By optimizing field service operations, customers across all industries can better manage the complexities of service, support faster growth and run more profitable, outcome-centric businesses.
A career at ServiceMax means unleashing your potential to build, sell, implement and market award-winning products with a #wintogether and #customerobsessed approach. From MRI machines to gym equipment, customers around the globe rely on ServiceMax’s cloud-based software platform to keep these machines – and the world – running, every single day. We pride ourselves in creating a culture that inspires our employees to be the best they can be in an inclusive and judgement-free environment.
ServiceMax is committed to providing a place of opportunity and growth for employees of all races, genders, and ages. We strive to build a team that better reflects the communities we live and work in. Join a team that is committed to equal representation in the workplace and fostering a community of education and action against racial, gender and social injustice. We welcome varying belief systems, philosophies, and lifestyles.
What You Will Do:
- Build and maintain scalable mobile test automation frameworks and supporting infrastructure for Mobile Native
- Responsible for all automation and performance testing activities - planning, script design, test script generation/maintenance, performance test execution, report generation, results analysis, bottleneck analysis, defect generation and following up for closure.
- Drive continual improvement of the automation and performance testing process at the team level.
- Provide goals and objectives in alignment with the goals and objectives of the Test Manager, area Test Lead and in support of the overall organization’s strategic vision.
- Contribute to developing and enhancing the automation framework as well as keeping it up to date with changes in functionality
- Apply performance testing tools and technologies to support the testing process and framework across an integrated Agile software development lifecycle.
- Participate in peer reviews of Test Engineers’ test designs and is self-directed in test case design, execution, results analysis and defect reporting.
- Contribute to innovation in performance testing methods, tools and practices through application of industry trends and thought leadership from professional testing literature and conferences.
- Interact with QA team, Developers and others for manual and automation test planning and implementation.
- Make technology choices at individual level and has ability to analyze impact.
- Integrate project testing with continuous-integration process.
- Develop and execute maintainable automation tests for acceptance, functional, and regression test cases.
- Drive cross-team software troubleshooting and fix resolution.
- Report issues through a formal bug tracking system and work with the engineering team to help isolate, debug, and resolve issues/bugs.
- Produce and maintain useful and usable documentation of work including Test reports and metrics.
What You Bring to ServiceMax:
- Bachelor’s degree, or foreign degree equivalent, in STEM majors (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) and 5 years of progressively responsible post-Bachelor’s degree related experience.
- 3 years of experience working on different applications and operating systems: iOS and various flavors of Android.
- 1 year of experience testing web based applications.
- Experience developing, executing mobile automate test cases on iOS and Android Native.
- Experience with testing and automating REST api is preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce is preferred.
- Good understanding of REST APIs and how mobile devices communicate data to/from server
- Experience with defect tracking software, Agile project management systems, and test case management tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and able to multi-task
What ServiceMax Offers You:
- Highly competitive wellness benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- Flexible Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Commuter Benefits
- Professional development and training opportunities
Our Hiring Process In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ServiceMax.
ServiceMax is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.