Who We Are:
ServiceMax’s mission is to help customers keep the world running with asset-centric field service management software. As the recognized leader in this space, ServiceMax’s mobile apps and cloud-based software provide a complete view of assets to field service teams. By optimizing field service operations, customers across all industries can better manage the complexities of service, support faster growth and run more profitable, outcome-centric businesses.
A career at ServiceMax means unleashing your potential to build, sell, implement and market award-winning products with a #wintogether and #customerobsessed approach. From MRI machines to gym equipment, customers around the globe rely on ServiceMax’s cloud-based software platform to keep these machines – and the world – running, every single day. We pride ourselves in creating a culture that inspires our employees to be the best they can be in an inclusive and judgement-free environment.
ServiceMax is committed to providing a place of opportunity and growth for employees of all races, genders, and ages. We strive to build a team that better reflects the communities we live and work in. Join a team that is committed to equal representation in the workplace and fostering a community of education and action against racial, gender and social injustice. We welcome varying belief systems, philosophies, and lifestyles.
ServiceMax is revolutionizing Field Service. There are more than five million field service technicians in the United States alone tasked with keeping our world running, yet today there is no standard technology for managing the way companies empower them to truly delight their customers in the field. ServiceMax is rethinking field service and delivering cutting edge technology to help companies perfect service delivery, drive revenue and growth, and delight customers. The impact of ServiceMax is simple: lower costs, greater efficiency, happier customers; all while increasing revenue.
Our commitment to creating a FLAWLESS experience for our customers is driven by our commitment to our employees and our core values:
- Finish strong, never give up, play to win.
- Learn from our mistakes, innovate, take risks.
- Always raise the bar.
- We are our partner’s best partner.
- Love for our customer, above all else, turn every customer into a raving fan.
- Excellent people. We only hire them if we love them.
- Support each other, collaborate with respect.
- Soul! We will always be a great place for our employees to work and build their careers.
We are looking for more people to join our tight-knit team of field service, CRM and cloud computing experts. We are innovative and competent, and we like to have fun working. We value creativity, passion, hard work, and of course winning. The Senior Solution Engineer (Pre-Sales) will establish a trusted advisor relationship with both our external prospects, customers and internal technical teams. You will collaborate with internal product teams, the global Solution Engineering team and our commercial sales team in the Nordic region, to help drive sales of our enterprise-wide SaaS solution that will transform Field Service operations and increase productivity. In this role, you will be a strong voice for our customers, bringing technical and business requirements back to our product teams helping ensure our solutions continue to meet our customer’s needs.
What You Will Do:
- Establish a deep understanding of our customers’ business and technical needs
- Create a “trusted technical advisor” relationship with our customer’s technologists and internal technical teammates
- Develop solution architecture framework to support solution selling on an enterprise level. Help to provide vision, define system and application architecture, problem anticipation and problem-solving ability across the landscape
- Lead change across large platforms / functional areas using technology solutions
- Provide software / hardware technical architecture expertise to ensure proper solution design
- Interface with all Pre-Sales Solutions Engineers globally (and build a community) to train, mentor, guide through new solution architecture framework
- Provide coverage for key customer-facing events, particularly C level discussions
- Build link to provocative selling model to ensure architecture views are properly integrated
- Shape, drive and be held accountable for delivering significant strategic initiatives across broad scope/platform(s) in liaison with key stakeholders
- Help the prospects and customers to realize the value of the solution you suggest. This is one of the most important key responsibilities for this role
What You Bring to ServiceMax:
- Bachelors Degree in business, science, engineering, technology or related discipline
- Masters Degree, MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- Strong work experience with at least 5 to 7 years in Software pre-sales
- Must be willing to travel (approximately 30-40% post COVID-19)
- Fluent Swedish in addition to English speaking preferred
- Significant expertise in developing and selling cloud-based solutions. Including creating and executing propositions and a track record of success
- Good understanding of cloud-based solutions with proven experience in selling Software as Service (SaaS) applications
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience with the salesforce.com platform
- Strong interpersonal skills, including creativity and curiosity with ability to effectively communicate and influence solution direction to both technical and non-technical audiences alike across all organizational levels
- Technical acumen to interface with technologists, understand complex concepts and translate in a way that businesses or industry can understand
- Demonstrated problem solving and creative skills, ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on market and customer trends – go beyond the status quo
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, strategic agility, manage diversity and drive for results
- Strong English speaking and writing abilities
- Last but not least, one of the most important aspects of this role – being able to help understand the VALUE of what you are selling and articulate this for prospects and customers in a way they easily understand
What ServiceMax Offers You:
- Highly competitive wellness benefits to include Private Medical & Dental Plans
- Flexible Time Off including Holidays and sick leave
- Income Protection with Pension and Life Insurance Plans and Travel Insurance
- Professional development and training opportunities
For more information, visit www.servicemax.com or visit us on LinkedIn, Instagram or Twitter.
Our Hiring Process In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ServiceMax.
ServiceMax is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.