Who We Are:
ServiceMax’s mission is to help customers keep the world running with asset-centric field service management software. As the recognized leader in this space, ServiceMax’s mobile apps and cloud-based software provide a complete view of assets to field service teams. By optimizing field service operations, customers across all industries can better manage the complexities of service, support faster growth and run more profitable, outcome-centric businesses.
A career at ServiceMax means unleashing your potential to build, sell, implement and market award-winning products with a #wintogether and #customerobsessed approach. From MRI machines to gym equipment, customers around the globe rely on ServiceMax’s cloud-based software platform to keep these machines – and the world – running, every single day. We pride ourselves in creating a culture that inspires our employees to be the best they can be in an inclusive and judgement-free environment.
ServiceMax is committed to providing a place of opportunity and growth for employees of all races, genders and ages. We strive to build a team that better reflects the communities we live and work in. Join a team that is committed to equal representation in the workplace and fostering a community of education and action against racial, gender and social injustice. We welcome varying belief systems, philosophies and lifestyles.
You will drive key activities, including prospecting, strategy planning, executive relationship development, discovery assessment, and ServiceMax ecosystem coordination while leading a team of sales executives. You will work closely with the other staff members in all ServiceMax businesses to drive and lead growth in service, software, and outcome-driven revenue generation. You will partner closely with leaders to drive the creation and development of an overall sales readiness vision in the context of our global business.
What You Will Do:
- Develop a solution selling framework for ServiceMax — tailor deal lifecycle, enablement deliverables, required resources, technology support, maturity model, sales methodology etc.
- Establish a deep understanding of customers’ business needs by creating value to customers for our solution footprint.
- Add value to the customer’s business and maintain a goal-oriented approach to the business partnership.
- Demonstrate to customers how they benefit by partnering with ServiceMax and how our solutions deliver results.
- Aggressively develop and drive a sustainable commercial and solution strategy across multiple customer divisions and geographic poles that is aligned to the agreed account goals.
- Develop and execute an Account Playbook that formalizes the “go high / go low” strategy for the Enterprise account. Where applicable, develop a joint Governance process with executive sponsorship that aligns along the following pillars – Commercial, Product/Technology, Implementation and Support.
- Analyzes sales pipeline and maintains an array of opportunities to ensure that sales goals are achieved.
- Actively grow and maintain a multi-year account plan that will be shared globally with parts of our business including Marketing, Product Management, Sales, Professional Services, and the Development teams to ensure coordination across the business.
- Ensuring a Professional Sales Experience for customers during all aspects of sales process and touch points including: Formal meeting agendas, formal follow-up stating sequence of events and next steps in writing, and issue resolution in a timely fashion.
- Formulates the winning proposals based on a cohesive strategy that leverages deep knowledge of industry, customer and ServiceMax product. Qualifications/Requirements
What You Bring to ServiceMax:
- Develops acceptable strategies to mitigate risks triggered in RFP's and/or customers' T&Cs while meeting ServiceMax business objectives.
- Leads the implementation of economic value selling throughout customer organization.
- Thoroughly analyzes data to identify trends and issues that translate into a plan for the customer with some connection to seemingly independent problems.
- Identifies and prioritizes critical ServiceMax resources needed to further the sales effort, negotiating with stakeholders for utilization.
- Trains others on how to thoroughly analyze market data and present findings and recommendations in a way that is easy and simple for management to make decisions and act quickly; Links analysis to overall business objectives and strategies.
- Effectively manages and possesses working industry knowledge and skillset (of self or others) in assigned vertical; Utilizes industry knowledge and skillsets to support an industry relevant line of questioning and resultant problem-solving definition; recommends decisions that inform commercial growth strategies.
- Proactively identifies pipeline risks and develops mitigation plans; Proactively shares 'best practices' to improve pipeline efficiency; Helps to develop sales team relationships with key contacts.
- Able to take products, services, solutions knowledge and connect them to customers’ objectives to develop differentiated opportunities for ServiceMax; Draws upon non-traditional solutions; Constantly thinks out of the box & outside domain of expertise to develop creative solutions that meet ongoing customer needs.
- Coaches and mentor’s others on how to collect, analyze, and share information about market trends and competitors to increase customer retention and attract new business; Proactively identifies trends via data analysis and makes strategic recommendations as appropriate.
- Communicates the importance of understanding customer's business strategies to become an advocate for profitability on behalf of the customer - actively reviews accounts, meets with customers, observes sales force, etc.
- Coaches and trains others on how to manage account relationships to proactively identify and address client needs and convert competitive installs to ServiceMax solutions.
- Establishes & communicates team members' roles in relation to their function and data; Shares knowledge, power and credit, establishing trust, credibility, and goodwill; Coordinates role responsibilities with that of others to achieve mutual goals; Encourages groups to work together to efficiently resolve problems.
- Leads the process of developing a clear and winnable strategy to deliver the vision of what the ServiceMax-customer relationship can be; Goes beyond conventional modes of thinking and approaches problems, and creatively develops innovative, alternatives possibilities beyond the obvious.
- Develops and executes integrated, multi-faceted communications that provide the audience with concise facts; Addresses business concerns and presents the implications of various alternatives; Presents in a manner that is compelling, engaging and relevant to senior leadership and customers.
- Trains others on Commercial Operations processes in a way that makes it easy and simple for management to make decisions and act quickly; Proactively leads in translating strategies into specific actions; leads in streamlining deal flow, minimizing peaks and troughs, and simultaneously managing multiple deals.
What ServiceMax Offers You:
- Highly competitive wellness benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- Flexible Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Commuter Benefits
- Professional development and training opportunities
Our Hiring Process In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ServiceMax.
ServiceMax is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.