Who We Are:
ServiceMax’s mission is to help customers keep the world running with asset-centric field service management software. As the recognized leader in this space, ServiceMax’s mobile apps and cloud-based software provide a complete view of assets to field service teams. By optimizing field service operations, customers across all industries can better manage the complexities of service, support faster growth and run more profitable, outcome-centric businesses.
A career at ServiceMax means unleashing your potential to build, sell, implement and market award-winning products with a #wintogether and #customerobsessed approach. From MRI machines to gym equipment, customers around the globe rely on ServiceMax’s cloud-based software platform to keep these machines – and the world – running, every single day. We pride ourselves in creating a culture that inspires our employees to be the best they can be in an inclusive and judgement-free environment.
ServiceMax is committed to providing a place of opportunity and growth for employees of all races, genders, and ages. We strive to build a team that better reflects the communities we live and work in. Join a team that is committed to equal representation in the workplace and fostering a community of education and action against racial, gender and social injustice. We welcome varying belief systems, philosophies, and lifestyles.
You will be responsible for designing highly complex modules, critical components or a whole application/product in its entirety, and will be responsible for integrating it across multiple systems. In the role, you will work independently and seen as a technical leader, and will be responsible for driving the design and development efforts related to architecture, scalability, availability and performance in alignment with the product/application roadmap.
What You Will Do:
- Provide technical leadership and defining, developing, and evolving software in a fast paced and agile development environment using the latest software development m and infrastructure
- Provide guidance to developers with either planning and execution and/or design architecture using agile methodologies such as SCRUM
- Work with Product Line Leaders (PLLs) to understand product requirements & vision
- Drive increased efficiency across the teams, eliminating duplication, leveraging product and technology reuse
- Capture system level requirements by brainstorming with CTO, Sr. Architects, Businesses & Product Managers
- Lead impact assessment and decision related to technology choices, design /architectural considerations and implementation strategy
- Subject matter expert in processes and methodologies with ability to adapt and improvise in various situations.
- Navigate through ambiguity and prioritizing conflicting asks
- Design, architecture and development, with an ability to take a deep dive in the implementation aspects if the situation demands
- Lead the architecture and design efforts across the product / multiple product versions and is an expert in architecting custom solutions off the base product
What You Bring to ServiceMax:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- A minimum of 12 years of technical experience along with established leadership credentials across disciplines and functions within a product OR Master’s degree with 8 years of experience OR PhD with 5 years of experience
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience of Mobile Application Development, using React Native, a must
- Hands-on experience with Cloud/SaaS Multi-tenant Applications using Java, Angular or ReactJs
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Software Design Patterns and Java coding principles
- Hands-on experience in web services (REST, SOAP, WSDL etc) and its integration with application
- Expertise in core data structures as well as algorithms and has the ability to implement them using language of choice when necessary – as a value offering
What ServiceMax Offers You:
Highly competitive wellness benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance
Flexible Spending Benefits
Flexible Time Off
401(k) Retirement Savings Program
Professional development and training opportunities
For more information, visit www.servicemax.com or visit us on LinkedIn, Instagram or Twitter.
Our Hiring Process In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ServiceMax.
ServiceMax is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.