We are looking for a self-motivated developer for the role of Staff Software Engineer-Salesforce with relevant experience in platform and application development. As a Staff Software Engineer-Salesforce you are a core individual contributor and critical partner of engineering teams and product managers in designing, developing various field service application modules of ServiceMax by providing design & architecture guidance & direction.You will join a fast-paced and agile environment, so self-starters who can adapt and contribute to cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll-out complex enterprise application features that deliver ServiceMax vision and strategy is a must.
- 6+ years of experience in developing enterprise apps on Salesforce PaaS platform.
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming applying S.O.L.I.D principles.
- Hands on experience in Data Modeling, Apex programming and System Integrations.
- Knowledge of current and future trends in Salesforce ecosystem.
- Field Service/ CRM Domain knowledge is plus.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Able to design and program complex component/ functionality end to end.
- Demonstrates the ability to make informed technology choices after due diligence and impact assessment.
- Skilled in breaking down the problems, documenting the problem statements and effort estimation.
- Expert in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality in Salesforce ecosystem.
- Eagerness to explore alternative technological solutions in the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Possess solid understanding of core data structures, algorithms and can implement them using Java/Apex language.
- Good at troubleshooting and root causing issues in customer production and sandbox environment.
- Should have good understanding of processes of build, release & deployment.
- Ability to navigate through unknowns by having effective collaboration and research.
- Expertise in assessing application performance and optimization opportunities.