Who We Are:
ServiceMax’s mission is to help customers keep the world running with asset-centric field service management software. As the recognized leader in this space, ServiceMax’s mobile apps and cloud-based software provide a complete view of assets to field service teams. By optimizing field service operations, customers across all industries can better manage the complexities of service, support faster growth and run more profitable, outcome-centric businesses.
A career at ServiceMax means unleashing your potential to build, sell, implement and market award-winning products with a #wintogether and #customerobsessed approach. From MRI machines to gym equipment, customers around the globe rely on ServiceMax’s cloud-based software platform to keep these machines – and the world – running, every single day. We pride ourselves in creating a culture that inspires our employees to be the best they can be in an inclusive and judgement-free environment.
ServiceMax is committed to providing a place of opportunity and growth for employees of all races, genders, and ages. We strive to build a team that better reflects the communities we live and work in. Join a team that is committed to equal representation in the workplace and fostering a community of education and action against racial, gender and social injustice. We welcome varying belief systems, philosophies, and lifestyles.
The Solution Engineer is responsible for presenting our best in class Field Service solutions with a focus on Field Service Processes, Value Proposition, Architecture, in the best light to prospects and customers, to evoke confidence in company's technology infrastructure, and removing all technical objections in the sales cycle. To accomplish this, the SE must have a strong desire to leverage their technical and pre-sales skills, including the ability to solicit business requirements, develop a technical sales strategy, configure and effectively demonstrate the solutions that address these requirements and provide business value.
What You Will Do:
- Understand the customer processes, challenges and architectural complexity of today’s Dispatch centers, and mobile field technicians
- Understand the customer need and establish company's product as the best solution that addresses that need
- Assist the Account team in effectively responding to any detailed questions in RFPs
- Articulate and present contact center/Field Service architectures to C-level and IT enterprise customers
- Manage discussions with various levels of IT technical audiences
- Define system requirements and recommend application architecture, including possible integration to ERP, and other third-party solutions
- Present the companies Field Service technology infrastructure, including demonstrating deep familiarity with the prospect’s hardware, software, networking and security stack investments
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural training and certification to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
- Attainment of quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management
What You Bring to ServiceMax:
- Deep understanding of Field Service Organizations, Field Service Management Processes, Work force
- Management and Scheduling, Asset Management, ERP, Mobile Devices, Analytics and the working of large contact/dispatch centers
- Solution Selling Discovery Skills
- Ability to multi-task, work in a demanding team environment, understand and be responsive to customer needs, work under tight deadlines, work independently, and a willingness to take ownership of problems
- Comprehensive knowledge of the software sales cycle
- S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience as a Sales Engineer/Architect for a Field Service Software vendor or consultancy company or similar technology
- Ability to be flexible to travel needs of the business
- Workflow Management experience
- Knowledge of related applications, relational database and web technology
- Basic programming experience in HTML and other web based technologies
- Experience in Selling Field Service Solutions from Oracle, TOA, Siebel, Salesforce, ClickSoftware or other Field Service market vendors
- Experience in positioning Connected Devices, Internet Of Things Use cases
- Experience with relational databases including Oracle and/or Microsoft SQL Server
What ServiceMax Offers You:
- Highly competitive wellness benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- Flexible Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program with an employer match
- Commuter Benefits
- Professional development and training opportunities
For more information, visit www.servicemax.com
Our Hiring Process In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ServiceMax.
ServiceMax is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.