What You Will Do:
As an IAM engineer you will:
- Design, develop, and deploy Identity and Access Management (IAM) Solution.
- Configure and deploy Connectors for various target systems.
- Build automation with aggregation, workflows, tasks, rules and roles.
- Build integration between the IAM system and in-house applications, third party applications and other SaaS applications for auto-provisioning and revocation of the access.
- Work with cross functional teams to improve incumbent access management procedures and enhance compliance posture while following best practices.
- Lead research on emerging trends and products from an IAM and security standpoint.
- Conduct POCs of new Access Management products and services advise on integration needs.
- Manage aspects of large, cross functional, globally distributed security projects.
What You Bring to ServiceMax:
- 5+ years related work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in IAM, including designing, architecting and implementing solutions.
- Experience with configuration and implementation of packaged or custom IAM Solutions.
- Experience in following IAM Functional Skills:
- Access Management
- Identity Governance
- Directory Services – integration & management
- Identity Provisioning
- Identity Lifecycle Management
- Strong understanding of Role Based Access Control (RBAC), Separation Of Duties (SOD) and Access Certification.
- Experience with deploying web applications to Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience in writing reliable software in Python, Go or another language
- Ability to work well with other people, as a security advisor that can effectively partner with stakeholders
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/self-motivated
- Technical writing experience is a plus