The Professional Services Senior Consultant will be responsible for the successful implementation of the ServiceMax product suite.
The Senior Consultant will be responsible for defining business requirements, Solution Architecture and building the implementation of ServiceMax. The individual must be able to analyse end-use requirements and incorporate those needs into the client’s configuration and handle customisations. The successful candidate must have a passion for helping clients find creative ways to more effectively run their services businesses. This person must have the ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Handle the application and business process consulting for implementation of ServiceMax application software, including customization(Development) & configuration.
- Handle complex salesforce customisations based on business requirements from Customer Handle development (internal, partner, and clients) activities during project implementation Carrying out technical reviews & training needs assessments.
- Work with client business users, IT executives and Technical Architects to identify and define the business & technical solution architectures to fulfil the client’s business needs.
- Ability to use organisational and documenting skills to accurately capture customer requirements, implementation configuration process, recommended best practices and future work, and potential Change Orders.
- Support clients with Integrations using common middleware platforms and standard SFDC tools Develop documentation (Business Requirements, Solution Design Documentation, Technical Design Documentation, Support Documentation).
- Balance and prioritise multiple concurrent projects with minimal guidance.
- Estimate technical project components taking client infrastructure and project methodology into account.
- Creation of data migration plan, data migration scripts for Data Migration from external systems to Salesforce.com.
- Drives ServiceMax enhancements to ServiceMax Methodology, Process, and Product Research changes in upcoming versions of salesforce.com and ServiceMax: provide recommendations when necessary to enhance efficiency and productivity.
- 5 to 8+ years of client facing consulting experience or relevant industry experience.
- 4+ years of hands on technical experience with Salesforce.com implementation.
- Ability to document client requirements and translate solutions for the requirements, leveraging both configuration, customisation, and integration as required to meet the client requirements.
- Ability to work in a globally distributed team environment, liaising with on-site teams and customers Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced, multi-tasking development environment A particular desire to continually study new technologies and functionality, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience Strong presentation skills. Able to effectively present and defend point of view to a variety of audiences.
- Experience with field service operations or management
- Salesforce Advanced Certifications preferred
- ServiceMax experience is a plus