Who We Are:
ServiceMax’s mission is to help customers keep the world running with asset-centric field service management software. As the recognized leader in this space, ServiceMax’s mobile apps and cloud-based software provide a complete view of assets to field service teams. By optimizing field service operations, customers across all industries can better manage the complexities of service, support faster growth and run more profitable, outcome-centric businesses.
A career at ServiceMax means unleashing your potential to build, sell, implement and market award-winning products with a #wintogether and #customerobsessed approach. From MRI machines to gym equipment, customers around the globe rely on ServiceMax’s cloud-based software platform to keep these machines – and the world – running, every single day. We pride ourselves in creating a culture that inspires our employees to be the best they can be in an inclusive and judgement-free environment.
ServiceMax is committed to providing a place of opportunity and growth for employees of all races, genders, and ages. We strive to build a team that better reflects the communities we live and work in. Join a team that is committed to equal representation in the workplace and fostering a community of education and action against racial, gender and social injustice. We welcome varying belief systems, philosophies, and lifestyles.
What You Will Do:
- You will ensure the security and trust of the core day to day security operations.
- As ServiceMax security program matures, you will be responsible for refining and automating, where possible, key security operations practices including threat hunting, vulnerability management, security monitoring and incident response.
- You will manage SIEM environment and work with MSSP to triage events, detect intrusions, engage in threat hunting across the enterprise and product and identify areas for improvement.
- Brief the leadership team on security threats and develop proposals, processes, controls and procedures on addressing these threats.
- Lead operations for security and privacy initiatives such as Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Identity and Access Management (IAM), Endpoint detection and response (EDR) etc
What You Bring to ServiceMax:
- A College degree or/equivalent and 3+ years of security operations experience
- In-depth expertise in at least two of the following: Intrusion detection and Security monitoring, Incident Response, Threat Intelligence and Analysis, Data Loss Prevention and Corporate Security.
- Experience in managing SIEM, preferably SumoLogic, creating dashboards, and deriving metrics.
- Experience in triaging and actioning on the events from security tools such as DLP, EDR, IDS/IPS, AWS Guard Duty etc.
- Ability to conduct root cause analysis, engage and mobilize right resources to handle an incident.
- Familiarity with attack frameworks and mitigation.
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional team and develop a security policies, procedures, guidelines and standards.
- Ability to script in Python or Go is bonus.
- Experience in writing technology articles. Blogging experience is a plus!
What ServiceMax Offers You:
- Highly competitive wellness benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- Flexible Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Commuter Benefits
- Professional development and training opportunities
Our Hiring Process In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ServiceMax.
ServiceMax is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.