Who We Are
ServiceMax's mission is to help customers keep the world running with asset-centric field service management software. As the recognized leader in this space, ServiceMax's mobile apps and cloud-based software provide a complete view of assets to field service teams. By optimizing field service operations, customers across all industries can better manage the complexities of service, support faster growth and run more profitable, outcome-centric businesses.
A career at ServiceMax means unleashing your potential to build, sell, implement and market award-winning products with a #wintogether and #customerobsessed approach. From MRI machines to gym equipment, customers around the globe rely on ServiceMax's cloud-based software platform to keep these machines – and the world – running, every single day. We pride ourselves in creating a culture that inspires our employees to be the best they can be in an inclusive and judgement-free environment.
The systemic racism and inequality that has plagued the Black Community cannot continue. ServiceMax is committed to providing a place of opportunity and growth for Black people, as we strive to build a team that better reflects the communities we live and work in. Join a team that is committed to equal representation in the workplace and fostering a community of education and action against racial and social injustice.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a Head of Investor Relations, to lead our Corporate Investor and Financial Communications activities. Reporting to the CFO, this is a critical leadership position within the company and will have significant interaction with the CEO, Leadership Team, and Board of Directors.
The Head of of Investor Relations will be responsible for creating the appropriate strategy, framework, and tactics, as well as for providing a very compelling investor relations roadmap. In addition, the Head of Investor Relations will be responsible for fostering and improving relations between ServiceMax and its shareholders, as well as the general financial community, and will be responsible for planning and directing all aspects of ServiceMax's investor relations policies, objectives, and initiatives.
What You Will Do
- Develop, execute, and grow all aspects of our investor relations program.
- Ensure the availability of financial reports to investors and manages the proxy solicitation process.
- Establish a high-quality investor base by effectively communicating the company's strategy, financial performance, and product portfolio to the investment community.
- Create and deliver all communications and activities directed to the investment community.
- Maintain a comprehensive targeting dashboard to track current and prospective investor interest, activity, engagement, and conversion.
- Develop and execute the investor marketing plan across both conferences, NDRs, and industry events.
- Monitor peers and competitors for benchmarking and competitive intelligence purposes in order to better shape our messaging and business decisions.
- Advise the CEO, CFO, and leadership team on financial and industry trends, shareholder concerns, and competitor actions, regularly.
What You Bring to ServiceMax
- Will likely have at least 10 years of experience in a senior investor relations role and/or capital markets role (i.e., sell side, buyside, or investment banking).
- Strong track record of creating positive relations with the investor community and equity research analysts.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Awareness of selective disclosure and materiality issues as they relate to financial reporting.
- Knowledge of SEC disclosure requirements and filings, accounting concepts and financial analysis.
- Prior IPO experience is preferred.
- A bachelor's degree is required; MBA or CPA or CFA is preferred.
What ServiceMax Offers You
- Highly competitive wellness benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance.
- Flexible Spending Benefits.
- Flexible Time Off.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Professional development and training opportunities.
For more information, visit www.servicemax.com or visit us on LinkedIn, Instagram or Twitter.
Our Hiring Process In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ServiceMax.
ServiceMax is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.