We are looking for a Salesforce Developer/Administrator who will play a key role in maximizing the efficacy of the CRM. This role will be responsible for design, development, testing and implementation of customizations, applications, extensions and integrations. The role is part of a larger multi-functional operations team that reports directly to Director of Support Operations. The role will collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Customer Solutions and Support teams to translate business needs into effective and scalable products within the CRM.
- Develop, configure, code test, and debug; enhancements to existing or purchased applications.
- Develop, test, release, and maintain complex workflows rules, validation rules, formulas, custom workflow, process builder, page layouts, custom fields/objects, and other Salesforce.com customizations
- Assist with Salesforce platform management tasks such as app evaluations, profiles/org hierarchy design and integration with other systems
- Provide real-time support for issues relating to Salesforce and other supported integrated platforms; troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Help increase adoption by taking a complex org and making it seem simple for users
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience in Apex/Visual Force design, development and deployment
- Working knowledge of the design, development and deployment of Salesforce integrations
- Salesforce administration to include design, development, deployment and maintenance of Service and Sales Cloud
- Ability to work independently on projects from scoping to adoption phases
- Strong verbal/written communication, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Intrinsic ability to comprehend from a ‘Big Picture’ down to the details of what can and cannot be done. Designing work arounds to meet the requirements of the business
- Ability to quickly go from idea to scope, implementation, testing and debugging, includes understanding downstream ramifications and results.
- 2+ years’ experience as a Programmer, Developer or Web Engineer
- Software engineering skills with Force.com Platform
- Advanced technical degree
- Salesforce Certified