Ladder is a lifestyle brand engaging consumers with content, community, and product in the health and wellness space. Founded by LeBron James, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Cindy Crawford, and Lindsey Vonn, Ladder democratizes healthy living by breaking down the barriers that prevent sustainable success. We put you in control of your health by offering honest and accurate information, a community of experts that hold you accountable, and nutrition products that are safe and effective.
The Head of Growth will lead all customer acquisition and retention efforts for Ladder. The primary focus of this position will be on driving profitable revenue for the business through paid marketing programs, ensuring consistency between customer touch-points, acquiring and retaining customers, and supporting branding initiatives. This position will involve collaboration across the organization to identify opportunities that will profitably drive incremental sales growth while upholding our brand image. A highly analytical skill set, combined with demonstrated innovation and creativity, is critical.
The ideal candidate will have 6-8 years of experience setting digital growth strategy for a digitally-native consumer products brand, with an ability to leverage customer behavior to drive results. Experience in driving the following programs is required: multi-channel strategy, email marketing, paid search placement, search engine optimization, affiliate marketing, direct response, marketing analytics, digital advertising, and mobile marketing. The candidate should have experience leading a team, as well as establishing positive relationships across an organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee and develop multi-platform customer acquisition and retention efforts and initiatives
- Strategically lead all paid social channels, search, and display from ideation to execution
- Grow paid revenue and traffic driving initiatives including: social media (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) email marketing, affiliate marketing, partner programs, SEO, SEM, mobile marketing, etc.
- Expand current channels through ongoing optimization, and build out new channels to drive future growth
- Help drive strategy around attribution, tracking, and landing experiences for all paid marketing
- Work closely with the creative, content, and marketing teams to develop high-performing ads
- Define customer cohort strategies and develop targeted campaigns for critical audience segments
- Set and be held accountable for KPIs related to customer acquisition and retention
- Help with the planning, forecasting, and measurement of marketing’s impact on the business
- Foster and support 360-degree marketing strategies and online execution for major brand initiatives
The following should describe you:
- At least 6-8 years in digital marketing with a proven track record of creating and executing a paid media strategy for a consumer brand
- Deep knowledge of paid media platforms including, display, social, search, affiliate, as well as of SEO and email
- Strong analytical abilities, including a proven application of learnings to drive e-commerce
- Metrics driven, understanding the relationship between customer acquisition, CPA, and LTV - and the ability to unpack the drivers of each and work cross-functionally to drive value
- Familiarity with performance tracking and measurement and deep experience with media buying tools
- Adapts easily to changing situations and demonstrates flexibility in juggling priorities
- Ability to think creatively and bring innovative ideas to the marketing organization
- Passionate about understanding consumer behavior and demonstrated the ability to translate findings into meaningful action
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong presentation skills
What You’ll Get:
- Daily opportunities to make an impact at a company that is democratizing health and wellness
- Competitive salary and equity
- Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for yourself and your family
- Unlimited vacation policy and 11 company holidays
- Smart, friendly culture with flexible hours, a stocked kitchen, and a light-filled office just three blocks from the beach