Our mission is pretty simple; we believe that everyone deserves sophisticated financial advice. Over the past five years, Wealthfront has rolled out the features and services that now define a new category that we call 'automated investment services.' We are focused on taking services typically reserved for the ultra-wealthy, automating them and delivering them directly to the investors at an incredibly low cost. We have clients in all 50 states who trust us with $5 billion in assets and growing. With our clients' trust, we believe we can and will change this industry.
We are looking for a leader to join our Product Management team. As part of Wealthfront Product Management, you'll be responsible for conceptualizing, defining, prioritizing and shipping features and products to further serve the financial needs of Wealthfront clients and to continue the pursuit of our mission - to democratize sophisticated financial advice.
In your role as a Director, you will run the day-to-day operations of your team; including driving product strategy, shipping your roadmap and both attracting and developing world-class talent. You will work cross-functionally with leaders from Engineering, Research and Design to ensure that client insights and product principles are integrated into our most important initiatives. You will also work closely with Marketing to ensure that both our brand and products are well positioned to new and existing clients alike. This position reports to the VP of Product.
- Collect and synthesize product ideas and drive consensus on the prioritization of the ideas with your cross functional teammates and relevant stakeholders
- Develop short-term, medium-term and long-term roadmaps for your product area
- Communicate the product strategy from your product area throughout the company
- Work with members of the design and product marketing team to conduct customer research in order to identify key customer insights
- Create detailed product requirements that integrate customer research, customer feedback, and industry research in order to build differentiated products and enhance customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with PR & communications, product marketing, and other functions on drafting go-to-market plans to ensure successful distribution for your products
- Develop product content guidelines (e.g. FAQs, product value statements) and partner with product marketing to craft the final product copy to be used in your products
- Work with engineering and data science to analyze data and conduct experiments (i.e. A/B tests) in order to optimize the product in pursuit of an improved client experience and business metrics
- Monitor and understand the key metrics governing your product area, with an eye toward continuously improving them through ongoing product innovation
- Hire, mentor and develop a team of talented product managers
- 5-10 years experience in product management at a leading consumer Web company
- Experience managing teams, product roadmaps, and investing in learning & development for product managers
- Strong analytical background with some prior experience in either finance, economics, engineering, computer science, statistics, mathematics or physics
- Heavy experience using customer insights and other forms of qualitative feedback to inform product decisions
- Knowledge of SQL and experience with accessing and retrieving data from online data warehouse environments
- BS, MS, or PhD in computer science, math, physics, economics or finance preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.