Our mission is pretty simple; we believe that everyone deserves sophisticated financial advice. Over the last five years, Wealthfront has rolled out the features and services that now define a new category that we call 'automated investment services.' We are focused on taking services typically reserved for the ultra-wealthy, automating them and delivering them directly to the investors at an incredibly low cost. We have clients in all 50 states who trust us with over $5 billion in assets and growing. With our clients' trust, we believe we can and will change this industry.
We’re looking for an extraordinary candidate to be our first Content Strategist. As a part of the Wealthfront Design team, you’ll be laser focused on the content that provides structure and communicates within our client experience. You’ll also be responsible for evolving our content standards and implementing them across our product. From helping to define voice and tone to diving into critical projects, you’ll have the opportunity to work across every point of our process.
As a Wealthfront Content Strategist you will partner closely with designers, product managers, marketing, engineers, and the rest of the team to build amazing mobile and web experiences for our clients. You will be an integral part of working on an important problem and mission--and you will join a really fun team.
- Establish a content strategy practice at Wealthfront, crafting great product content while simultaneously developing a vision and frameworks for building and maintaining content quality over the long term
- Collaborate with a cross functional team of designers, product managers and engineers on all parts of the product development lifecycle
- Develop content across both web and mobile interfaces: including key product flows, emails, information architecture and naming conventions
- Help us craft our voice and tone with the goal of building a cohesive brand presence across all our products and platforms
- Develop scalable content standards that allow other teams to both move faster and write consistently
- Promote content strategy both within Wealthfront and to the broader content community
- Learn and contribute through regular design meetings and critiques
- Writing samples that include a breadth of examples, including content for interfaces, microcopy, information architecture, emails and longform product copy (help, education and launch materials, etc.)
- Skilled at communicating the important role content plays in shaping product experiences
- Experience developing and implementing content standards, including voice and tone guidelines for web and mobile interfaces
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Self motivated, can work independently
- Understanding and experience writing in personal finance is an asset
- Willingness to learn
- 3+ years of experience in similar role
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.