Who are we?
Wayve is the first company in the world to use autonomous vehicles on public roads using end-to-end deep learning. Our approach to self-driving cars is unique because we teach cars to see and learn like humans do, through artificial intelligence algorithms that don’t need expensive hardware or HD/3D maps. Our computer vision learns from both observing human driving and reinforcement learning, allowing us to learn efficiently at scale making autonomy for everyone, everywhere achievable.
Where you’ll have an impact
As we continue to grow we need to ensure we have world-class people operations, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion that sets industry standards, L&D that fosters growth & impact, slick HR processes that make people from all walks of life love working at Wayve, and allow them to do their best and most innovative work here. We are looking for someone who has experience building out aspects of the people function to support a scaling team.
What you’ll bring:
- Extensive experience in HR with a proven track record of supporting a fast-paced, high-growth teams.
- Extensive knowledge and implementation experience of current, progressive HR Business processes, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion and L&D programs.
- Quick to pick up and utilize HR tools in the most efficient, insightful ways
- Out of the box thinker, a maverick with high EQ
- Experience creating people operations processes for new international locations and in supporting remote staff
- Strong understanding of UK, EU, and US employment laws
- You are humble
- You have a proven track record scaling world class teams
- You are detail-oriented, proactive and known for creating long lasting personable relationships
- You are curious, creative and always pushing boundaries
- You are able to engage with a variety of people
- You have the ambition to develop, learn, and constantly strive to be better
- You have the desire to collaborate and learn from others
- You are perseverant, resilient, and determined
- You believe in our mission to bring autonomy to everyone, everywhere
What we offer
- A unique position to shape the future of autonomous vehicles
- Working with a world class team
- Onsite chef
- Onsite bar
- Therapy & other mental wellbeing benefits
- Daily yoga & HIIT sessions
- This is a full time role
- The role will be based in our office in Kings Cross, with a minimum of 3 days in the office
- You must complete this confidentiality letter before interviewing
Wayve is built on people and their differences gives us strength. We are proud to be an equal opportunities workplace and encourage people from all walks of life to join our journey, growing and expanding with us. We don't just embrace diversity, we encourage it.