Who are we?
Our team is the first in the world to use autonomous vehicles on public roads using end-to-end deep learning, computer vision and reinforcement learning. Leveraging our multi-national world-class research team we’re focusing on using data to learn more intelligent algorithms to bring autonomy for everyone, everywhere. We aim to be the future of self-driving cars, not vehicles that are told how to drive through hand-coded rules and maps, but ones which learn from experience and data.
Where will you have impact?
We are looking to grow an in-house recruiter who believes in our vision and wants to be a part of shaping the future of AI and Robotics. Someone who has confidence and a proven track record in building world class teams, taking initiative to improve our people operations, DEI, employer branding and will be a cultural add to the team. Our Operations team is the heartbeat of Wayve, and is likely to scale considerably. As the Operations Recruiter, you will take on a many faceted role, owning the end-to-end sourcing and hiring; project managing volume based hiring, and consistently looking at where we can make efficiency and operational gains within the function.
What will you do?
- Work closely with the hiring managers, advising them on the market, building out top sourcing and interviewing strategies to close the right candidates for each role.
- Source and close candidates across the entire Operations function.
- Improve our employer branding.
- Develop creative hiring strategies that enable Wayve to match volume hiring with an exceptionally high quality bar.
- Ensure that you are building a team that is representative of the world that we live in.
- Bringing in effective diversity sourcing strategies.
- Reliably deliver the hires the business needs.
- You are humble
- You have a proven track record scaling world-class, high volume teams
- You are detail-oriented, proactive and known for creating long lasting personable relationships
- You are curious, creative and always pushing boundaries
- You are able to engage with a variety of people
- You have the ambition to develop, learn, and constantly strive to be better
- You have the desire to collaborate and learn from others
- You are perseverant, resilient, and determined
- You have a strong understanding and network of some of our technical domains
- You believe in our mission to bring autonomy to everyone, everywhere
What we offer
- A unique position to shape the future of autonomous vehicles
- Working with a world-class team
- Onsite chef
- Onsite bar
- Therapy & other mental wellbeing benefits
- Daily yoga & HIIT sessions
- This is a full-time role
- The role will be based in our office in Kings Cross, with a minimum of 3 days in the office
Wayve is built on people and their differences gives us strength. We are proud to be an equal opportunities workplace and encourage people from all walks of life to join our journey, growing and expanding with us. We don't just embrace diversity, we encourage it.