Who we are
Our team is the first in the world to use autonomous vehicles on public roads using end-to-end deep learning, computer vision and reinforcement learning. Leveraging our multi-national world-class research team we’re focusing on using less data to learn more intelligent algorithms to bring autonomy for everyone, everywhere. We aim to be the future of self-driving cars, not vehicles that are told how to drive through hand-coded rules and maps, but ones which learn from experience and data.
Where you’ll have an impact
You’ll use your advanced driving instructor skills and experience to work within our training team to develop our future safety drivers across a range of autonomous vehicles and fleets.
What you’ll do
- Deliver industry-leading safety driver training to highly motivated people from a diverse range of backgrounds who will maintain our safety record during on-road tests
- Review and improve our safety driver training programme to stay up-to-date with fast-paced technical, operational, and any regulatory, changes
- Monitor and review the safety of our operational safety drivers, and work with our AV operations team to help prevent incidents
- Contribute to the growth of our training team in line with the expansion of our AV operations
- At least 5 years’ advanced driver instructor experience, e.g. Grade A driving instructor, Emergency Services advanced driving instructor
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Good knowledge of London and the Home Counties
- Adventurous, talented and creative, with a high EQ and a keen interest in solving problems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, or equivalent
What we offer
- Competitive compensation with salary and equity
- Immersion in a team of world-class researchers, engineers and specialists
Wayve is built on people and their differences gives us strength. We are proud to be an equal opportunities workplace and encourage people from all walks of life to join our journey, growing and expanding with us. We don't just embrace diversity, we encourage it.