Ready to be a part of the future of autonomous vehicles?
At Wayve, we are developing breakthrough AI to reimagine mobility. We are solving autonomous vehicles differently by pioneering end-to-end deep learning which allow cars to drive in complex, never-seen-before environments. Our AV 2.0 driving system can adapt to any driving domain, vehicle platform or mobility need, delivering on the promise of a scalable, affordable solution that will transform the way we move about the world.
Founded in 2017, Wayve is made up of a global team of experts in machine learning and robotics. Wayve has raised over $44M and is backed by Eclipse Ventures, Balderton Capital and prominent technology leaders such as Sir Richard Branson and Yann LeCun. The team is headquartered in London with their fleet of vehicles testing in cities across the UK. Wayve aims to be the first to deploy autonomy in 100 cities.
What we’re looking for
Our People, Culture & Brand team is growing, and we’re looking for a resourceful, detail oriented, adaptable and motivated Office Manager to join our team and build a thriving environment that supports our culture and increases performance across the company.
- Continue to evolve and maintain a space that fosters innovation, collaboration, all of our values and improves productivity, and performance across the company.
- Ensure the space is always ready to be used looking beautiful and being functional
- Introduce creative processes to enable the team to be autonomous
- Forecast office budgets and manage them to remain within budget
- Office procurement
- Lead the companies health & safety assessments and ensure guidelines are met
- Support in all things social, setting up our space to support activities and company-wide meetings
- Be the office operations ambassador and the go-to person when the team needs help
- Welcome guests, and make an awesome coffee for them
- You have at least 5 years experience in a fast-paced & demanding customer facing role
- You have high attention to detail and a great eye for design
- You are proactive and organised
- You find flaws that are overlooked and are resolve them before anyone notices
- Your passion for our people, culture and organization shines through from the moment you apply!
- Can-do attitude, happy to help and can handle demanding priorities
Nice to haves
- An understanding or interest in Health & Safety and its processes
- Experience working in a fast-paced office roe, supporting multiple teams
- An honest and unique covering letter that tells us more about you and why we should choose you! Feel free to add pictures or videos, get as creative as you like.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation with salary and equity
- Relocation support
- A unique position to shape the future of autonomous vehicles while being part of a team that will value your effort and contribution.
Wayve is built on people and their differences give us strength. We don't just embrace diversity, we encourage it and are proud to be an equal opportunities workplace that encourages people from all walks of life to join us on our journey.
If you have high attention to detail you should be reading this please add this symbol :) to the last comment box in the application. To further explore Wayve, please visit our website: https://wayve.ai/