WHO ARE WE?
Our team is the first in the world to use autonomous vehicles on public roads using end-to-end deep learning, computer vision and reinforcement learning. Leveraging our multi-national world-class team of researchers and engineers we’re focusing on using less data to learn more intelligent algorithms to bring autonomy for everyone, everywhere. We aim to be the future of self-driving cars, learning from experience and data.
WHERE YOU’LL HAVE IMPACT
We’re looking for adventurous and talented researchers and engineers to join our deep robotics team in building the next-generation of autonomous vehicles. You'll design and implement algorithms using large datasets and a fleet of real-world autonomous vehicles, solving some of the hardest problems in robotics. With several exciting early stage projects, this is an opportunity to have a significant impact on the technology we're building at Wayve.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO WAYVE
- Experience developing algorithms and systems in a robotics, autonomy, AR/VR, or related field
- Experience building and deploying robots in the real world
- Modern C++
- Computer science fundamentals - data structures, algorithm design, etc
- PhD or MSc in robotics, computer science, engineering or related field
- Technical leadership experience, e.g. where you led a project, team, feature development or trial
- Experience developing algorithms, ML, or software in any of: computer vision, SLAM, state estimation, sensor calibration, perception, object tracking, prediction, motion planning
- Experience applying modern machine learning techniques
- Competitive compensation with salary and equity
- Immersion in a team of world-class researchers, engineers and entrepreneurs
- A position to shape the future of autonomy and tackle the biggest challenge of our time
- In-house chef, learning & development opportunities, lots of team socials, and more!
Wayve is built by people from all walks of life. We believe that it is our differences that make us stronger, and our unique perspectives and backgrounds that allow us to build something different. We are proud to be an equal opportunities workplace, where we don’t just embrace diversity but nurture it - so that we all thrive and grow.