Who are we?
Our team is the first in the world to use autonomous vehicles on public roads using end-to-end deep learning, computer vision and reinforcement learning. Leveraging our multi-national world-class research team, we’re focusing on using less data to learn more intelligent algorithms to bring autonomy for everyone, everywhere. We aim to be the future of self-driving cars, not vehicles that are told how to drive through hand-coded rules and maps, but ones which learn from experience and data.
Where you’ll have an impact
We’re looking for adventurous, talented and creative people to join our journey in developing next-generation autonomous vehicles. We’re a growing start-up, building our first cohort of engineers and you can be at the heart of this!
In line with our vision, we need to build infrastructure to train deep learning models on huge data sets, and to validate these models before deployment for testing in the real world. We are looking for people to build out this infrastructure, the tools to manage it, understand and visualise the data and the pipelines to test and deploy our models to our fleet of cars.
What you’ll bring to Wayve
- You have experience in large scale distributed systems
- Passionate about writing clean, robust and maintainable code
- Advocate for improving reliability, observability and operability of systems.
- You have a track record of promoting engineering best practices in teams
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in data visualisation
- You have some experience working with cloud infrastructure and containerization technologies
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline or equivalent experience
What we can offer you
- Competitive compensation with salary and equity
- Immersion in a team of world-class researchers, engineers and entrepreneurs
- A position to shape the future of autonomous driving and to tackle the biggest challenges of our time.
Wayve is built on people and their differences gives us strength. We are proud to be an equal opportunities workplace and encourage people from all walks of life to join our journey, growing and expanding with us. We don't just embrace diversity, we encourage it.