WHO ARE WE?
Our team is the first in the world to use autonomous vehicles on public roads using end-to-end deep learning, computer vision and reinforcement learning. Leveraging our multi-national world-class research team we’re focusing on using less data to learn more intelligent algorithms to bring autonomy for everyone, everywhere. We aim to be the future of self-driving cars, not vehicles that are told how to drive through hand-coded rules and maps, but ones which learn from experience and data.
WHERE YOU’LL HAVE IMPACT
In addition to general day-to-day user support on both MacOS and Linux (Ubuntu) you will:
- Be jointly responsible, with the existing team, to support and maintain our network infrastructure which keeps our servers, data centers, security and general day to day usage seamless.
- Thrive in a fast paced environment and adept in investigating and solving issues.
- Bring innovative ideas to the team working to improve our existing processes and procedures.
- Plan and implement company-wide IT policies including security and disaster plans
- Develop, deploy and manage our network, laptop and desktop security, VPN and remote access.
- Develop our infrastructure with our growing needs and ensure it is appropriately maintained.
- Support our onboarding process, DSE Training and organising new starter setup both in the office and virtually.
- Support the delivery of technology, including video conferencing and sound systems across the office, building seamless communication resources.
- Take a lead on asset management, maintaining and documenting our IT storage and equipment
- Think outside the box and supporting the wider team with ad-hoc tasks and projects
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO WAYVE
- 3 years or equivalent experience in a similar role
- Advanced experience with Linux OS (Ubuntu 18.04 and 20.04)
- CCNA certification or relevant experience
- Experience working with network equipment (switch, router, etc)
- Knowledge of configuration management tools (ansible, puppet, chef)
- Strong project management skills
- Experience delivering scalable IT projects
- Excellent communicator
- Good problem solving skills
- Competent with Google Suite
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Python
- Previous experience working with GPUs
- Experience managing Data Privacy and GDPR Compliance
- Competitive compensation with salary and equity
- Immersion in a team of world-class researchers, engineers and entrepreneurs
- A position to shape the future of autonomy and tackle the biggest challenge of our time
Wayve is built on people and their differences gives us strength. We are proud to be an equal opportunities workplace and encourage people from all walks of life to join our journey, growing and expanding with us. We don't just embrace diversity, we encourage it.