Who is Wayve
Wayve is an AI startup whose vision re-thinks the conventional approach to autonomous vehicles. Our groundbreaking technology will deliver the world safe and trustworthy autonomy, and we want you to join us on this journey.
What we’re looking for
Those who desire something more than just a typical day at work, and are adaptive and resourceful self-starters eager to tackle any problem they might encounter.
How you’ll make an impact
You’ll use your extensive driving skills and experience to operate and monitor our autonomous driving system’s performance during tests primarily on public roads, and be ready to respond quickly and effectively to guarantee test safety.
What you’ll do
- Monitor, respond to and evaluate our AV system and maintain in-vehicle safety to ensure safe testing at all times
- Detect and report operational safety, software and hardware issues so that they can be resolved quickly
- Support test planning and the design of operational procedures to deliver optimal testing
- Gather expert driving data in different contexts which will be used to train our AI
- Advanced driver training course within the last 5 years (e.g. Police Advanced Driver either Class 1 or Class 2, RoSPA Gold, IAM 1st)
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Good knowledge of London and Home Counties
- Resourceful, adaptable and flexible with a keen interest in solving problems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, or equivalent
- Military or emergency service background
- Experience in incident response
- First aid certification,
What we offer
- Competitive compensation with salary and equity
- A unique position to shape the future of autonomous vehicles
Wayve is built on people and their differences give us strength. We don't just embrace diversity, we encourage it and are proud to be an equal opportunities workplace that encourages people from all walks of life to join us on our journey.