WHO ARE WE?
At Wayve we are pioneering the intersection of artificial intelligence and mobile robotics using state-of-the-art research in machine learning, computer vision and reinforcement learning. Self-driving vehicles are our first commercial application area.
This is one of the world’s hardest and most impactful problems to solve. Which is why we are building a diverse, world class team of people. We are motivated to turn up, not for a job, but for an opportunity to work with clever people on difficult problems which leave a positive impact on the world we live in.
WHERE YOU’LL HAVE IMPACT?
We are looking for someone to build out a compute and storage cluster to train deep learning models on huge data sets, and to build software services to enable continual training, validation, and deployment of trained models for testing in the real world.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO WAYVE
- Track record of delivering and maintaining reliable and fault-tolerant systems
- Strong familiarity with Linux
- Ability and intuition to diagnose issues in production systems
- Knowledge of distributed file systems
- Familiarity with HPC networking technologies, e.g. InfiniBand
- Understanding of CI/CD processes
- Kubernetes experience is nice to have
- Some familiarity with deep learning tools is a plus, e.g. PyTorch
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Competitive compensation
- Immersion in a team of world-class researchers, engineers and entrepreneurs
- A position to shape the future of autonomy and tackle the biggest challenge of our time.
- Variety of benefits including learning budgets and an in-house chef
Wayve is built on people and their differences gives us strength. We are proud to be an equal opportunities workplace and encourage people from all walks of life to join our journey, growing and expanding with us. We don't just embrace diversity, we encourage it.