WHO ARE WE?
Our team is the first in the world to use autonomous vehicles on public roads using end-to-end deep learning, computer vision and reinforcement learning. Leveraging our multi-national world-class research team we’re focusing on using less data to learn more intelligent algorithms to bring autonomy for everyone, everywhere. We aim to be the future of self-driving cars, not vehicles that are told how to drive through hand-coded rules and maps, but ones which learn from experience and data.
WHERE YOU’LL HAVE IMPACT
We’re looking for adventurous, talented and creative people to join our journey in developing next-generation autonomous vehicles. We’re a growing start-up, building our first cohort of engineers and you can be at the heart of this!
We are looking for a build and release engineer to build our compute and storage cluster to train deep learning models on huge data sets, and to build software services to enable continual training, validation, and deployment of trained models for testing in the real world.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO WAYVE
- Strong familiarity with build tools (e.g Bazel, buck, please, make, Cmake, ninja, etc), including some Bazel experience
- Experience in working in a monorepo with a large codebase
- Experience in building minimal docker images (distroless, nix)
- Experience with C++ and/or Python
- Familiarity with Linux at a system level
- Experience with standard CI/CD tools (Gitlab, Github, Jenkins, Tekton, Prow, etc)
- Experience running and deploying services on the cloud
- Experience testing, validating, and monitoring
- Nice to have:
- Experience with Cloud providers (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with IaC (Terraform)
- Experience working with GPUs
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU
- Competitive compensation with salary, equity
- Immersion in a team of world-class researchers, engineers and entrepreneurs
- A position to shape the future of autonomy and tackle the biggest challenge of our time.
Wayve is built on people and their differences gives us strength. We are proud to be an equal opportunities workplace and encourage people from all walks of life to join our journey, growing and expanding with us. We don't just embrace diversity, we encourage it.