Who are we?
We’re building artificial intelligence capable of complex driving using end-to-end deep learning; one which can scale across diverse urban environments. Wayve is building a full driving software system which is data-driven at every layer, learning to drive. Our unique end-to-end machine learning approach learns to drive in complex, never-seen-before urban environments. We learn to drive with computer vision by both observing human driving, and by using reinforcement learning.
This is one of the world’s hardest and most impactful problems to solve. Which is why we are building a diverse, world class team of people. We are motivated to turn up, not for a job, but for an opportunity to work with clever people on difficult problems which leave a positive impact on the world we live in.
Where you’ll have an impact
You'll be working on some of the world's hardest problems, and able to attack them in new ways. You'll design and implement algorithms using large datasets and real-world robots. You have the potential to contribute to academic publications for top-tier conferences like CVPR, ICRA, ICLR etc. working in a world class team to achieve this.
What you’ll bring to Wayve
- Thorough knowledge of and 3+ years applied experience in computer vision, deep learning, reinforcement learning or robotics.
- Ability to deliver high quality code and familiarity with deep learning frameworks (Python and Pytorch preferred)
- Industrial and / or academic experience in deep learning, software engineering, automotive or robotics
- Ability to understand, author and critique research papers
- Familiarity with code-reviewing, C++, Linux, Git is a plus
- PhD in a relevant area and / or track records of delivering value through Machine Learning are a big plus
What we offer you
- Attractive compensation with salary and equity
- Immersion in a team of world-class researchers, engineers and entrepreneurs
- A unique position to shape the future of autonomy and tackle the biggest challenge of our time
- Bespoke learning and development opportunities
- Relocation support with visa sponsorship
- Flexible working hours - we trust you to do your job well, at times that suit you and your time
- Private on-site chef, in-house bar, lots of team socials, and more!
Wayve is built by people from all walks of life. We believe that it is our differences that make us stronger, and our unique perspectives and backgrounds that allow us to build something different. We are proud to be an equal opportunities workplace, where we don’t just embrace diversity but nurture it - so that we all thrive and grow.