Who are we?
We’re building artificial intelligence capable of complex driving using end-to-end deep learning; one which can scale across diverse urban environments. Wayve is building a full driving software system which is data-driven at every layer, learning to drive. Our unique end-to-end machine learning approach learns to drive in complex, never-seen-before urban environments. We learn to drive with computer vision by both observing human driving, and by using reinforcement learning.
This is one of the world’s hardest and most impactful problems to solve. Which is why we are building a diverse, world class team of people. We are motivated to turn up, not for a job, but for an opportunity to work with clever people on difficult problems which leave a positive impact on the world we live in.
Where you’ll have an impact!
You'll be working on some of the world's hardest problems, and able to attack them in new ways. You'll design and implement algorithms using large datasets and real-world robots. You have the potential to contribute to academic publications for top-tier conferences like CVPR, ICRA, ICLR etc. working in a world class team to achieve this.
What you’ll bring to Wayve
- Thorough knowledge of and 3+ years applied experience in computer vision, deep learning, reinforcement learning or robotics.
- Ability to deliver high quality code and familiarity with deep learning frameworks (Python and Pytorch preferred)
- Industrial and / or academic experience in deep learning, software engineering, automotive or robotics
- Ability to understand, author and critique cutting-edge research papers
- Familiarity with code-reviewing, C++, Linux, Git is a plus
- PhD in a relevant area and / or track records of delivering value through Machine Learning are a big plus
What we can offer you
- Immersion in a team of world-class researchers, engineers and entrepreneurs
- A position to shape the future of autonomy and tackle the biggest challenge of our time.
- Variety of benefits including learning budgets and an in-house chef
Wayve is built on people and their differences gives us strength. We are proud to be an equal opportunities workplace and encourage people from all walks of life to join our journey, growing and expanding with us. We don't just embrace diversity, we encourage it.