WHO ARE WE?
We’re building artificial intelligence capable of complex driving using end-to-end deep learning; one which can scale across diverse urban environments. Wayve is building a full driving software system which is data-driven at every layer, learning to drive. Our unique end-to-end machine learning approach learns to drive in complex, never-seen-before urban environments. We learn to drive with computer vision by both observing human driving, and by using reinforcement learning.
This is one of the world’s hardest and most impactful problems to solve. Which is why we are building a diverse, world class team of people. We are motivated to turn up, not for a job, but for an opportunity to work with clever people on difficult problems which leave a positive impact on the world we live in.
WHERE YOU’LL HAVE IMPACT?
You'll be working on some of the worlds hardest problems, and able to attack then with in new ways. You'll design and implement algorithms using large datasets and real-world robots. You have to potential to contribute to academic publications for top-teir conference like CVPR, ICRA, ICLR etc. Working in a world class team to achieve this.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Thorough knowledge and demonstrable experience in computer vision, reinforcement learning or robotics.
- Industrial or academic experience in software, automotive, robotics, tech or gaming is useful
- Ability to understand, author and critique cutting-edge research papers
- Ability to create high quality code and familiarity with agile development, CI, code-reviewing, C++, python, linux, git
- PhD/Masters in a relevant area is a big plus
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Competitive compensation
- Immersion in a team of world-class researchers, engineers and entrepreneurs
- A position to shape the future of autonomy and tackle the biggest challenge of our time.
- Variety of benefits including learning budgets and an in-house chef
Wayve is built on people and their differences gives us strength. We are proud to be an equal opportunities workplace and encourage people from all walks of life to join our journey, growing and expanding with us. We don't just embrace diversity, we encourage it.