WayUp is the go-to platform for millions of early-career professionals to explore job and internship opportunities, receive advice, and get discovered by employers. Top companies from startups to Fortune 500s use WayUp's platform to reach, recruit and engage with the new generation of early-career talent. Since launching in 2014, WayUp has helped millions of candidates launch their careers.
Our ideal candidate has an eye for detail - no error or oversight, big or small, gets past you. You are a problem solver who is not afraid to roll up your sleeves and jump right into execution. You are an independent self-starter who has an entrepreneurial drive and loves to think of better, more efficient ways to solve both everyday and unique problems. You will be responsible for managing end-to-end email production processes, campaign optimization, and reporting for the retention marketing team.
- Manage the end-to-end email production process and campaign calendar for our email deployments within our ESP platform (including HTML coding)
- Oversee email campaigns and ad-hoc projects across the entire customer lifecycle
- Manage email reporting dashboards, monitor trends, and make recommendations based on results
- Monitor daily program automation and data processes; troubleshooting when necessary
- Collaborate with internal teams, running QA to test email assets across environments
- Manage the setup and monitoring of ad hoc, triggered, and transactional programs, including optimization of existing programs and development of new programs
- Stay current on email marketing best practices and share learnings and insights regularly with the broader marketing team
- Work cross-functionally with members of sales, CS, and marketing teams
- Create and segment custom lists for email deployment
- Work on various growth marketing initiatives and support acquisition team with various ad hoc requests.
- 1 year or internship experience in email or growth marketing
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing or a related field
- HTML & CSS email coding proficiency; comfort with cross-client email coding best practices
- You are a quick learner and a creative problem solver who believes every situation has an optimal solution
- You love getting your hands dirty and are not afraid of diving deep into execution
- Detail-oriented, high energy, positive-minded, quick learner, self-starter, multitasker
- Familiar with other digital marketing channels
- Strong quantitative skills and familiarity with web analytics tools
- Strong project management background; experience collaborating across multiple departments to execute projects
- Comfortable drafting written content and crafting marketing email copy
- Organized, efficient, and strong communication and writing skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Suite and Google Suite Products
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Comprehensive Healthcare Plan (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k Plan through MassMutual
- Monthly Lunch & Learns with Industry Leaders, CEOs, VC's and more
- Unlimited Paid Time Off & Sick Days
- Pre-Tax Commuter & FSA Benefits
By submitting your application, you agree to submit a list of references as part of the interview process and consent to WayUp contacting these references.
The Company values the array of backgrounds, talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to actual or perceived race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or familial status (including registered domestic partnership status), sex and gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender identity and gender expression (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), age, sexual orientation, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran status, certain arrest or conviction records, domestic violence victim status, and any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law (collectively referred to as "protected characteristics”).