WayUp is the leading D&I platform that ensures employers achieve their D&I goals by helping them virtually recruit qualified, diverse early-career candidates. Since 2014, WayUp has worked with employers of all sizes—from Fortune 500s like Clorox and Citi to nonprofits and startups. With over 6M users (71% of whom self-identify as underrepresented minorities), WayUp is known as the go-to platform used by early-career professionals to get hired.
We are looking for a University Recruitment Consultant (also known as Customer Success Manager) to join our Customer Success team. In this role, you’ll play an integral part in managing our Enterprise Clients, building and nurturing relationships with Key Decision Makers, and being a trusted advisor and thought leader in the HR technology and recruitment space.
Our ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is extremely analytics / numbers-driven, and is passionate about building and maintaining strong relationships while embracing challenges.
- Manage a book of business of approximately 20 Enterprise Clients. You act as a strategic arm/advisor to those clients, helping them better utilize the WayUp platform and helping them with best practices.
- Analyze data on a regular basis for each client, and bring them data-driven recommendations -- you will be spending a lot of time looking through data, so we're looking for people who love data!
- Own the execution, optimization, success, and scale of each client in your book of business
- Hit at least 110% net revenue retention for all clients in your Book of Business (if you don't know what this means, no problem -- here is an article that explains it)
- Hit at least $25,000 in revenue expansion each quarter
- Deeply understand our product suite; you should be able to identify a customer challenge and how our technology can help solve that problem
- Lead client onboarding by managing internal resources and client deliverables
- Set KPIs with customers and analyze performance
- Be comfortable interfacing internally with Sales, Product/Engineering, Marketing, Branding, Operations, and more
- Think outside of the box!
- You have 3+ years of experience in a full-time Campus Recruitment role
- You have 3+ years in a role where you are analyzing data on a regular basis
- You have been in some sort of sales-related role, whether it be real estate, classic sales, customer success, or any other type of role that has a revenue generating component
- You have experience with Project Management
- Excel or Google Sheets advanced knowledge (at minimum, you understand how to create pivot tables)
- You have the discipline to manage and constantly re-prioritize many open tasks
- You’re exceptionally organized and detail-oriented
- You know how to identify a challenge, build an action plan and execute on it while quickly rebounding from any setbacks
- You’re a self-starter that can work independently
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You're an engaging and confident storyteller who informs and excites people
- You enjoy the entrepreneurial environment of a startup and are adaptable to your role extending past traditional functions
- You welcome change and the opportunity to build something meaningful
- You are eager to learn new things - technology, methods, tools, customer businesses, product features, etc.
- [Nice to have] You have experience in Talent Acquisition / Recruiting
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Unlimited PTO
- Comprehensive Healthcare Plan (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k Plan
- Unlimited Sick Days
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
By submitting your application, you agree to submit a list of references as part of the interview process and consent to WayUp contacting these references.
The Company values the array of backgrounds, talents, and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to actual or perceived race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or familial status (including registered domestic partnership status), sex and gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), gender identity and gender expression (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), age, sexual orientation, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran status, certain arrest or conviction records, domestic violence victim status, and any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law (collectively referred to as "protected characteristics”).