WayUp is the go-to platform for millions of early-career professionals to explore job and internship opportunities, receive advice, and get discovered by employers. Top companies from startups to Fortune 500s use WayUp’s platform to reach, recruit and engage with the new generation of early-career talent. Since launching in 2014, WayUp has helped millions of candidates launch their careers.
WayUp is seeking a channel agnostic, data-driven Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing team. This exciting new role is responsible for launching & optimizing campaigns and channels to drive traffic, conversions, and quality leads for our sales team.
In this role, the candidate will develop campaigns to drive user acquisition and conversion. They will optimize existing efforts and channels including but not limited to paid search, SEO, social media, content marketing, retargeting, landing pages, etc.
This role will report to our Head of B2B Marketing and will be part of a new and exciting effort dedicated to growth.
- Own growth marketing channel strategy and execution, driving engagement and conversion across all paid B2B channels (SEM, social media, paid media partners)
- Create marketing copy, A/B test, and segment audiences to constantly optimize and improve performance.
- Manage and optimize budget allocation across channels to improve budget efficiency
- Determine keyword and content prioritization to improve SEO traffic, rankings and conversions
- Understand and recommend ways to drive more lead conversions through campaign content, retargeting, personalization through the use of analytics, testing, and strategy.
- Own and monitor reports, budgets, campaign performance, ROI, LTV, P&L analysis and other channel metrics
- Create a qualified leads from marketing programs/channels including video, social, email, lead nurturing programs, strategic partnership programs, SEO, SEM, etc.
- 2+ years experience developing and executing B2B marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- A firm grasp of Web Analytics, multivariate Testing, and metrics driven (performance) marketing including AdWords and Google Analytics
- Extremely strong short-form copy writer
- Test, learn and optimize mindset
- Data driven with an analytical mindset and strong prioritization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fast learner with excellent problem-solving ability
- Self-motivated team player willing to work very hard
- Bachelor’s degree required
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in HR Tech or SaaS
- Experience with Marketo
- Experience with Webflow
- Agency experience
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Comprehensive Healthcare Plan (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k Plan
- Weekly Catered Team Lunch
- Monthly Lunch & Learns with Industry Leaders, CEOs, VC's and more
- Unlimited Sick Days
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Continuous Education Stipend
- Annual Employee Gift
- Office Snacks, Cold Brew and Lots of Dogs!
By submitting your application, you agree to submit a list of references as part of the interview process and consent to WayUp contacting these references.
The Company values the array of backgrounds, talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to actual or perceived race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or familial status (including registered domestic partnership status), sex and gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender identity and gender expression (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), age, sexual orientation, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran status, certain arrest or conviction records, domestic violence victim status, and any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law (collectively referred to as "protected characteristics”).