WayUp is the go-to platform for millions of early-career professionals to explore job and internship opportunities, receive advice, and get discovered by employers. Top companies from startups to Fortune 500s use WayUp's platform to reach, recruit and engage with the new generation of early-career talent. Since launching in 2014, WayUp has helped millions of candidates launch their careers.
Our users mean everything to us. We are looking for someone who can lead the charge to make sure that every person who interacts with WayUp ends up happy. As a user support associate, you will be the face of WayUp to all of our users, answering questions and helping out everyone to have the best experience possible.This is a perfect opportunity for someone looking for remote work with flexible hours. We're looking for someone that can commit 3 hours per day, but you’ll be able to set your own hours.
- Respond to emails and social media messages from users who need help using WayUp
- Personally reach out to users to learn about how their experience and to further delight them
- Interact with the technology teams to identify and solve bugs
- Improve and maintain brand love for WayUp
- Articulate user feedback to the entire team to help drive appropriate changes
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve WayUp and collaborate cross functionally to achieve them
- Become an expert on WayUp and how to help our users find awesome opportunities
- College Degree (ideally from a U.S. school)
- Previous experience in some type of customer service preferred
- Extraordinary written communication skills
- High level of organization and attention to details
- Positive energy and desire to delight and help others
- Team player
- Ability to manage change in a fast-moving and constantly evolving business
- Incredible poise & patience
- Can-do attitude
By submitting your application, you agree to submit a list of references as part of the interview process and consent to WayUp contacting these references.
The Company values the array of backgrounds, talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to actual or perceived race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or familial status (including registered domestic partnership status), sex and gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender identity and gender expression (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), age, sexual orientation, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran status, certain arrest or conviction records, domestic violence victim status, and any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law (collectively referred to as "protected characteristics”).