WayUp is the go-to platform for millions of early-career professionals to explore job and internship opportunities, receive advice, and get discovered by employers. Top companies from startups to Fortune 500s use WayUp’s platform to reach, recruit and engage with the new generation of early-career talent. Since launching in 2014, WayUp has helped millions of candidates launch their careers.
WayUp is at a pivotal point in its development. Now experiencing its most rapid growth to date, the company needs a Sales Development Manager. This person will oversee and develop our team of Sales Development Representatives (SDRs). This individual will be a fearless leader and take our SDR team to the next level, driving new opportunities with potential customers via world-class outbound prospecting
- Lead a current team of 6 SDRs with the potential for significant headcount growth
- Recruit, hire, train, motivate, and coach SDRs
- Manage prospecting, CRM and lead generation tools including Salesforce, Salesloft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and DiscoverOrg
- Determine territory assignment and ensure that SDRs are exceeding activity and pipeline generation goals
- Work closely with the Enterprise sales team to make sure there is a clean handoff of all sourced and qualified opportunities
- Develop career paths for SDRs to become future all-star Account Executives
- Coordinate with Sales, Customer Success, Product and Marketing to ensure that your team is driving new business that will renew and expand
- 3+ years of management experience leading an outbound SDR team for a SaaS company
- Demonstrated track record of success at a growth stage company is a plus
- Excellent working knowledge of outbound prospecting methodologies and world-class metrics to achieve
- Process driven leader who can build a repeatable pipeline generating sales machine
- Prior experience leveraging our sales technology stack
- Ability to train, coach and mentor SDRs
- Expertise interacting effectively with all levels of management and with multiple departments including sales, marketing, product marketing and services
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Comprehensive Healthcare Plan (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k Plan through MassMutual
- Weekly Catered Team Lunch
- Monthly Lunch & Learns with Industry Leaders, CEOs, VC's and more
- Unlimited Sick Days
- Pre-Tax Commuter & FSA Benefits
- Continuous Education Stipend
- Annual Employee Gift
- Office Snacks, Cold Brew and Lots of Dogs!
By submitting your application, you agree to submit a list of references as part of the interview process and consent to WayUp contacting these references.
The Company values the array of backgrounds, talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to actual or perceived race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or familial status (including registered domestic partnership status), sex and gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender identity and gender expression (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), age, sexual orientation, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran status, certain arrest or conviction records, domestic violence victim status, and any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law (collectively referred to as "protected characteristics”).