- Acting as a strategic adviser to the CEO enabling fulfillment of the company’s strategic goals in
the field of investor relations and supporting him in the variety of projects and assignments
related to fundraising activity.
- Designing a robust investor relations strategy and framework.
- Ensuring that the company is appropriately and strategically positioned towards the
current and potential investors.
- Maintaining contacts and robust relations with current shareholders to ensure their
good understanding of the company’s developments and pathways, deliverables and
- Creating and managing a strong reputation of the Company by demonstrating
consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties.
- Sourcing new investor contacts.
- Soliciting potential investors to seek fundraising assistance.
- Coordinating investment banks and financial consultants, organising their efforts to
ensure successful fundraising and eventual IPO.
- Three or more years of experience in executive leadership positions.
- Higher education.
- Fundraising experience.
- Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity.
- Understanding of advanced business planning and regulatory issues.
- Solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics.