WayRay is a vertically integrated deep-tech startup that's #1 in the world of holography, and we're seeking ambitious individuals with a deep tech mindset to join our team.
Our company culture is relentless, and our team is brilliant — that's why we are the best at what we do. WayRay is not your average startup, and if we're a match, that means you're not the average tech professional. If you want to be a part of our world, be ready to challenge yourself daily, to go where no one has gone before. Be ready to grind.
We are currently seeking a Senior C++ Software Engineer with a deep understanding of Linux to be a key member of the Software department that is developing an augmented reality platform for cars equipped with our holographic head-up displays. As a member of this team, you will focus mainly on integrating other teams’ modules into the whole system, developing new modules, optimizing and profiling software for the Linux family of operating systems.
- Development of modules for interaction with the OS and peripherals.
- Development and debugging of auxiliary modules.
- Development of debugging and diagnostics utilities.
- Search for and optimization of problem areas in existing software.
- Thorough knowledge of C++11 language and standard library.
- Solid knowledge of Linux architecture, including task scheduler, memory management, multi-threading and synchronization mechanisms, interprocess communication, network stack, OS operation with I/O devices.
- Nice to have:
- Knowledge of robotics middleware, preferably ROS, ROS2.
- Knowledge of C++14/17.
- Experience with Boost libraries.
- Experience in development using Qt.
- Experience with Python development.
- Experience with Linux administration.
- Opportunity to work in a game-changing company shoulder to shoulder with the best professionals from all over the world.
- Transparency and openness on all levels.
- Immersion in the Deep Tech culture where we give birth to real innovations.
- Benefits package including educational opportunities and stock option plan for all positions and grades.
- Competitive salary and bonus for outstanding results.
- Yearly big party and regular corporate events.