WayRay is a vertically integrated deep-tech startup which is #1 in the world of holography, and we are seeking ambitious individuals with a deep tech mindset to join our team.
Our company culture is relentless, and our team is brilliant — that is why we are the best at what we do. WayRay is not an average startup, and if we are a match, this means you are not an average tech professional. If you want to be a part of our world, be ready to challenge yourself daily, to go where no one has gone before. Be ready to grind.
We are currently seeking a Software Architect to be a key member of the Software department. As a team member, you will become a key person that will create the architecture of our AR Rendering Engine (ARRE). ARRE is our solution that allows an immersive AR experience for HUD's or screens. We have very stringent requirements for the performance and reliability of this solution. We have several versions for our product, including the automotive industry with specific and very stringent requirements.
- Working closely with the team to develop the software architecture for all our solutions that meet our needs and requirements (reliability, high performance, modularity, etc.)
- Leading the architectural decisions of the board of team leads
- Being the key person that makes decisions on software frameworks and technology used
- Collecting knowledge about the relevant technologies and share it with the team
- Defining internal and external APIs, assuring a consistent architecture and modularization
- Driving technical aspects of product development in close alignment with the stakeholders
- Supporting customer engagements and work with customers on technology solutions integrating ARRE
- Investigate the current ARRE’s software architecture and create the description with the key modules and their metrics
- Adjust the architecture description with all modules and SDK parts
- Propose improvements for the current system to meet our goal requirements
- Create the process to oversee the architecture of the software and aliment with the team
- Experience in the development of software architecture for complex software solutions
- Understanding of the architecture for high-performance 3D rendering solution
- Participation in the development of low-latency and high-performance software products
- Experience in the development of software architecture for embedded devices
- Experience in automotive software development
- Experience in development for In-Vehicle Infotainment systems
- Wide knowledge about the different architecture for the augmented reality solutions
- Understanding of computer vision technology and frameworks
- Understanding of the algorithms for processing and fusing sensor data
- Ability to read and understand code at any level of detail
- Opportunity to work in a game-changing company alongside the best professionals from all over the world.
- Transparency and openness at all levels
- Immersion in the Deep Tech culture where we give birth to real innovations
- Benefits package including educational opportunities and stock option plan for all positions and grades
- Competitive salary and bonus for outstanding results
- Yearly big party and regular corporate events