Swiss-based tech startup WayRay is a game changer in the field of automotive and augmented reality technologies. With offices around the world and $100 million of investment, we are seeking ambitious individuals to join our fast-growing team.
At WayRay, we believe that we are never done learning and growing. We are a team of professionals that are continuously gaining new knowledge, experimenting with new approaches, and developing our emotional intelligence.
At present, we are looking for a 3D Graphics Software Engineer to be a key member of the Software department which is developing a rendering engine.
As a graphics developer your primary goal will be to develop current products and create new solutions. You will work closely with two graphics developers and the rest of the software team. This team utilizes an agile methodology to be more flexible and result oriented.
This role reports directly to the Head of the Software Department and is located in Moscow.
- Strong knowledge of C++11 and C++ Standard Library (knowledge of new C++ 14/17 is a plus)
- Experience with OpenGL/OpenGL ES
- Knowledge of linear algebra (matrix transformations, quaternions, etc.)
- Linux applications development experience
- Ability to communicate ideas effectively and collaborate closely with a cross-functional team to achieve goals
- Commercial 3D software development experience
- Knowledge of Unity/UE4 engines
- Experience with Lua
- Developing the rendering engine (scene rendering, geometry generation, post-processing effects) and implementing new functionality
- Implementation of new visual features
- API extension for SDK
- Developing a virtual simulator for road testing
- Opportunity to work in a game-changing company alongside the best professionals from all over the world
- Transparency and openness at all levels
- Immersion in the Deep Tech culture where we give birth to real innovations
- Benefits package including educational opportunities and stock option plan for all positions and grades
- Competitive salary and bonus for outstanding results
- Yearly big party and regular corporate events