Who We Are:
We’re a team of learning rock stars on a mission to grow our business, and we are looking for the best thinkers, speakers, relationship-builders, and trainers out there to join us. The Process and Learning group focuses on driving the culture of safety, standardization, and development of Wayfair’s Supply Chain Network to create the foundation to enable future growth for our business and our people. We are culture evangelists throughout our entire fulfillment and logistics network.
What You Will Do:
Create and execute eLearnings and digital trainings for all job functions within our final mile delivery operations, including safety, customer service, warehousing, onboarding, and development. You will be innovative, process driven, and team oriented. eLearning development skills are a must.
- Design and execute digital materials primarily for training on warehouse safety, leadership, and proprietary systems (virtual trainings, interactive e-learnings, self-paced learnings, micro-learnings, videos, podcasts, etc.).
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts to design and execute a curriculum of courses and eLearnings to ensure all areas of Supply Chain operations are receiving onboarding, ongoing training, and development.
- Design a field-specific orientation in collaboration with Supply Chain, Human Resources, and IT teams.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize responsibilities, and identify process improvements.
- Provide direct input regarding existing eLearning tools and make recommendations for improvements based on your everyday experience.
- Allocate resources to effectively and appropriately delegate design initiatives, and provide tactical support to prioritization efforts when demand exceeds the available capacity to meet business objectives.
- Proactively monitor eLearning management systems and tracking to ensure our colleagues are completing required training.
- Work with a cross-functional teams to determine the scope, requirements, and timeline for a given project/course.
- Identify appropriate learning approaches for the purpose of maximizing training effectiveness, targeting and making training more efficient.
- Use data and analytics to understand learner behavior and drive continuous improvement in the learning solution.
- Drive continuous improvement through process discipline and innovation. Conduct ongoing benchmarking against internal/external best practices to ensure programs are effective and competitive.
What You Will Need:
- 4+ years' experience working in an Learning and Development function and/or designing and developing learning solutions.
- Demonstrated expertise in advanced Instructional Design methodologies;
- A strong leader with an eye towards process and training but also an ability to ideate and innovate.
- Excel in managing ambiguity in a fast-paced changing environment; ability to work proactively with various levels.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Flexible and quick on your feet and able to leverage data to make rapid decisions.
- Proven track record of strong program or project management.
- Analytical thinker.
Nice to Haves:
- Training design and adult learning (e.g., ADDIE Model, SAM, Design Thinking, Kirkpatrick Model, Bloom’s Taxonomy) knowledge is a plus
- Experience with graphic design, video, micro-learning, responsive design, gamification, simulations, animation/motion graphics preferred
- Onboarding experience
- Analytics experience (basic Excel reporting and analysis)
- Experience with:
- Adobe Photoshop
- SQL or other database querying experience
- Organizational Development
- Warehousing/Logistics Operations
- Warehouse safety training
Who We Are (Company):
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.