At Wayfair, we care about our customers! Our award-winning Customer Service Team balances technology and human empathy to build customer trust and loyalty. From the time the customer orders with Wayfair through delivery to their home, our team works to make it easier than ever to shop for the home. The Customer Service Team works proactively in a fast-paced environment to monitor customer orders and ensure a seamless delivery to the customer. In the event a customer should contact our support team via phone, email, chat, social media, or in other ways, we empower our Customer Service Team to resolve the issue. We are passionate about our customers and work to delight them on every interaction with Wayfair.
As the Senior Manager, Virtual Customer Service you will report to the Virtual Site Director and will be responsible for driving performance of work-from-home Customer Service Teams and developing high performing managers.
What You'll Do
- Drive the overall performance of customer service organization including; service levels and customer satisfaction
- Lead a work-from-home staff of 100+, through developing, overseeing, and coaching of managers of frontline phone, email, and chat service teams
- Analyze team performance to drive improvement in KPIs and close performance gaps
- Ensure appropriate resources are available to meet changing requirements and volume to meet performance objectives
- Identify training gaps and partner with onsite training and support teams to improve performance
- Effectively screen candidates and provide recommendation of candidates for hire
- Coordinate and implement bonus, reward, and recognition programs to drive both group and individual performance
- Drive employee engagement and foster a positive and productive culture through enthusiastic leadership
What You'll Need
- 5+ years of service management experience, with proven leadership track record and verifiable history of managing managers of successful, high volume teams.
- Experience leading front-line teams of 100+ service consultants
- Experience leading work-from-home customer service teams
- Ability to set strategy and follow through on tactical implementation and execution of initiatives
- Ability to adapt to changing environments and effectively manage change by providing hands on enthusiastic leadership
- Proven coaching skills that can impact both front-line agents and develop supervisorial leaders
- Ability to use data and analysis to drive decision making
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment