At Wayfair, we care about our customers! Our award-winning Customer Service Team balances technology and human empathy to build customer trust and loyalty. From the time the customer orders with Wayfair through delivery to their home, our team works to make it easier than ever to shop for the home. The Customer Service Team works proactively in a fast-paced environment to monitor customer orders and ensure a seamless delivery to the customer. In the event a customer should contact our support team via phone, email, chat, social media, or in other ways, we empower our Customer Service Team to resolve the issue. We are passionate about our customers and work to delight them on every interaction with Wayfair.
As the Virtual Site Director, you will report to the Head of Service and will be responsible for driving performance of work-from-home Customer Service Teams and the overall Virtual Contact Center Operation.
What You'll Do
- Drive the overall performance of the virtual customer service organization including; service levels, revenue generation, customer satisfaction
- Lead a work-from-home staff of 400+ customer service consultants
- Partner effectively with other contact center operations teams including workforce management, training, recruiting and process transformation
- Drive employee engagement and foster a positive and productive culture through enthusiastic leadership
- Provide a voice of the customer feedback loop to the business
What You'll Need
- 7+ years of experience in managing call center site operations in a high-growth environment
- Experience leading front-line teams of 300+ service consultants
- Experience leading work-from-home customer service teams
- Ability to set strategy and follow through on tactical implementation and execution of initiatives
- Ability to connect with staff at all levels and provide hands on enthusiastic leadership to effectively manage change
- Proven experience leveraging technology to optimize customer operations
- Experience managing workforce planning, high volume recruiting, and training in a multi-site and high growth environment
- Experience utilizing and implementing enabling technology (i.e. CRM applications) to drive process improvement
- Ability to use data and analysis to drive decision making
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.