Remarketing & Liquidations is a team of highly driven and self-motivated individuals who are working in a fast-paced and fast-growing environment. Our goal is to manage and drive operational efficiencies within the liquidations space by working cross-functionally with teams within Wayfair Warehouses, Delivery Agents, Logistics, and Engineering.
What You'll Do
- Coordinate across external partners, carriers, delivery agents, and warehouses to ensure on-time purchase and pick-up of liquidation loads.
- Identify operational trends that will drive initiatives for process improvement.
- Keep an open line of communication with the team’s business partners to ensure problems that arise follow the proper escalation path.
What You'll Need
- 1-2 years Operations or Logistics experience.
- MS Office, especially Excel.
- Strong administrative skills, ability to prioritize, delegate, and meet deadlines.
- Problem solving mindset with strict attention to detail.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.