Wayfair is seeking analytical, enthusiastic, and self-motivated candidates for full-time opportunities in our 2020 E-Commerce Associate Rotation Program commencing in January 2020. The two-year program offers Business Associates the opportunity to gain experience in core functional areas within Wayfair's North American Retail and Merchandising business and contribute directly to the growth and success of the company. This is an ideal opportunity for individuals who are passionate about e-commerce and seeking to enter the tech space for the first time and jumpstart a career at Wayfair.
As an E-Commerce Associate, you’ll join our teams that are driving Wayfair’s “best in class” online customer experience, with responsibility for owning and maintaining Wayfair’s vast e-commerce catalog; executing strategy for product categories and managing supplier relationships; and continually improving the customer’s on-site shopping experience. In addition to the opportunity to explore and test different areas of the business, the rotational program offers robust onboarding programming, exposure to multiple career tracks, interaction with senior leaders across the business, and potential for substantial growth within the company.
As an E-commerce Associate in our rotational program, you will gain exposure to teams such as Vertical Merchandising, Merchandising Operations, Promotions, Lifestyle Brands, Exclusive Brands, 3D Visualization & Operations, and Category Management. You will navigate the rotation program together with a cohort of peers, providing a cohesive professional network to leverage throughout the program and beyond.
What You’ll Do:
- Analyze data, trends,and use resources to improve the quality of our product catalog in order to drive customer satisfaction, trust, and site conversion rates; researching categories and vendors to build out selection
- Create cross-functional partnerships to advance your category through merchandising, promotions, marketing, on-trend product selection, effective pricing and profitability, and operational excellence
- Build key supplier relationships to enable successful negotiations and drive towards a best-in-class customer experience
- Leverage data to analyze the competitive environment, report on performance trends, and develop business cases for strategic initiatives
- Represent Wayfair at various offsite events such as trade shows
- Manage communication with internal and external stakeholders
What You’ll Need:
- Strong academic record
- Analytical and process-oriented, comfortable learning data analysis tools
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A desire to win and drive collaboration cross functionally
- Passionate about the customer with a strong interest in understanding and driving user behavior
- Proven ability to thrive as part of a team or individually
- An entrepreneurial spirit and mindset
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience in Excel is a plus
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.