Home Delivery Specialist
Do you have the business savvy and problem-solving skills necessary to thrive in a start-up environment? Do you love solving puzzles? Are you looking to hit the ground running and have an immediate impact in a highly visible role? If so, you are a great fit for one of Wayfair’s fastest growing, new businesses, Wayfair Dedicated Delivery.
The Wayfair Home Delivery department is looking to add a Home Delivery Specialist to our local delivery center. This person will play a key role in improving customer satisfaction and driving repeat business in their region by working with our systems and customers to make sure that our delivery experience is the best it can be.
Our Home Delivery Specialist interface with customers and customer support teams to answer questions, resolve delivery issues and to keep everything at your terminal flowing smoothly.
What you will do:
- Track down order issues and come up with creative solutions to resolve them
- Update all Wayfair Systems with any order changes that might come your way
- Proactively monitor order management systems to ensure that late orders and orders with issues are processed as quickly as possible
- Support our Customer Service and Sales teams to make sure that our customers know they can count on us to meet their delivery needs
- Answering and making calls is required. Up to 50% of time will be spent on the phones.
- Provide direct input into the existing user tools and make recommendations for improvements based on your everyday experience
- Most of your time will be spent problem solving, but you may occasionally be asked to help in the warehouse, answer customer calls or handle small parcel items that ship with UPS or FedEx.
Who you are:
- BA/BS preferred, or 5+ years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer Centric approach
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Comfort with Microsoft office suite and learning new technologies
- Proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement and driving solutions
- Experienced in Logistics, Transportation and/or Customer Service