The B2C Specialized Sales organization is experiencing explosive growth and is looking for YOU to join our fast-growing team!
B2C Specialized Sales is an inbound and outbound phone/chat channel that partners customers with Wayfair Sales Specialists to help them purchase complex, design-heavy, or technically sophisticated products such as mattresses, plumbing, custom upholstery, flooring, etc. Our customer-centric sales teams are currently located in Utah, Oregon, Texas, New York, Massachusetts, Ireland, Germany and Virtual. The purpose of our Sales Specialists is to provide pre-sales support and inspire customer confidence to make purchasing decisions with Wayfair.
As a Senior Inbound Sales Manager, you will report to the Inbound Sales Experience Leader.
The Senior Inbound Sales Manager needs to be a dynamic, innovative, emotionally intelligent individual who leads from the front, brings a strong collaborative focus and has a proven track record for performance excellence. This individual will be responsible for executing all performance management strategies and processes related to driving direct revenue and retaining extraordinary talent within a call center environment. This leader will work cross-functionally with multiple segments of the business in both horizontal and vertical paths. The role optimizes performance-centered activities such as identifying business trends, staffing, behavioral coaching, retention, professional development and performance management.
What You'll Do:
- You will drive performance through effective coaching and performance management
- You have the ability to support organizational strategy and contribute to decision-making at the site level
- You think like an owner of the business and maintain a deep understanding of all operations, systems, processes, and functions that drive revenue growth
- You will maintain a focus on identifying talent and work to attract, develop, and retain exceptional, motivated salespeople for Wayfair Specialized Sales
- You have the ability to plan and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- You serve as a strong leader/coach and relationship builder. This is including but not limited to, leading processes through change management.
- You are passionate about fostering an innovative workplace that is consistent with Wayfair’s values and mission
- You are passionate about and support Wayfair cultural focuses on diversity, equity, and inclusion
- You initiate processes, systems, partnerships at the site level that support attrition reduction, filling of open roles and development of the next generation of leaders
- You drive employee engagement and foster a positive culture through enthusiastic leadership
- You act as the voice of the agent/customer and provide feedback to the business on how/when to affect change
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
What You'll Need:
- 10+ years of experience in leadership and employee development in a call center environment and experience leading front-line teams of 200+ agents and managers
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred. MBA or equivalent work experience desired.
- Demonstrated experience managing in a multi-site environment
- Willingness to travel to various locations to support performance and development at levels of the business, as needed
- Demonstrated competency in strategy, tactical implementation and execution of performance based initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to connect with others and provide enthusiastic leadership to effectively manage change
- Demonstrated experience utilizing and implementing technology/reporting to drive process improvement
- Proven ability to use data and analysis to drive decision making
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.