Wayfair is seeking a solutions-oriented Virtual Sales Manager I. Sales Managers are responsible for leading their teams to attain revenue targets and to navigate change management for a team of inside sales agents. Managing the day-to-day interactions of a team of sales professionals to exceed monthly targets for revenue, close rate, CSAT, etc. Leaders must have strong hands-on leadership skills and a proven ability to drive transformation in a high-growth environment.
The Sales Manager I role is highly cross-functional, working closely with sales leadership and operations throughout the organization in an effort to drive incremental revenue and provide world-class experiences to Wayfair’s customers.
What you will do:
- You love to sell and look for every opportunity to discuss the value proposition of Wayfair
- You are an innovator who supports the development and implementation of our sales mission
- You use your coaching superpowers to manage performance and develop your agents to exceed their monthly goals
- You work closely with Human Resources and senior leadership to identify trends and address employee concerns before they become problems
- You love numbers and know how to analyze data and identify trends to close performance gaps
- You enjoy speaking with customers and work to resolve their concerns in a professional and courteous manner to reach an effective resolution
Who you are:
- You are a hands-on, enthusiastic leader with excellent interpersonal skills
- You have 3+ years experience managing sales teams and demonstrate a strong track record of sales results
- You enjoy thinking outside the box in order to achieve your sales goals
- You bring a strong educational background (Bachelor’s degree or higher) and/or equivalent sales leadership experience
- You have outstanding oral and written communication skills
Essential Job Functions
- Ability to alternate sitting and standing throughout an 8-hour period, and sometimes longer
- Ability to use a computer keyboard and computer screen
- Ability to use a telephone headset and telephone system
- Ability to perform all above-mentioned duties with or without accommodations
- Ability to handle and solve all types of customer service issues via phone and/or email
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.