Wayfair recruiters are true business partners and are charged with finding, attracting, and hiring top talent into all parts of the company against a high bar for performance, potential, and culture. Our growth continues to skyrocket, we are seeking experienced, strategic, and analytical individuals to join our Talent Acquisition organization. Check out our event video from Global TA Day to learn more about our culture! https://youtu.be/codX5MlXlQs
What You'll Do
- Act as a partner, consultant, and advisor to leadership by developing, driving, and executing strategies to recruit talent in a highly competitive market.
- Drive the full recruitment life cycle including sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluating, and offer negotiating processes, while advising your business partners along the way.
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events.
- Represent Wayfair’s culture by ensuring an excellent candidate experience through transparent communication and timely feedback.
- Track metrics and leverage data to drive personal performance and improve overall recruiting efficiency.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of full cycle recruitment experience in a corporate and/or agency environment.
- Strong relationship management skills with an ability to build trust and credibility with both candidates and hiring managers.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
- Familiarity and comfort with a data driven environment. Ability to use metrics to guide decision-making.
- Partnership skills, action-oriented mind-set, and an ability to be responsive, tactful, and diplomatic.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.