Night shift - 10pm-6am
Twilight - Sun-Weds 12pm-10pm (2pm-12am Sunday)
Back Shift: 2pm to 10pm
Who We Are:
Wayfair Lutterworth has an exciting future ahead with the addition of our brand new 1.1 million square foot warehouse in Magna Park. To support this significantly enlarged operation we are strengthening the Supervisory Team to ensure we maintain our excellent customer service.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead supervisors in dynamically allocating headcount and directing the hourly workforce in each department to ensure all productivity and service targets are met
- Drive cost-effective operations, maximizing productivity and space utilization while minimizing damage and other wastes.
- Maintain inventory accuracy throughout all work areas, including receiving, picking, shipping and returns of product.
- Maintain a high level of customer service, driving ongoing improvement in Net Promoter Score and other service metrics
- Support and drive ongoing improvement in employee engagement
- Provide ongoing coaching and performance feedback/evaluation to their supervisory team.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable safety regulations/policies and other legal requirements
- Ensure staff is trained and fully compliant with applicable policies and SOPs in all areas.
- Lead team to identify opportunities and implement process improvements, submitting them for consideration in future SOP revisions where appropriate.
- Ensure proper maintenance and operation of all warehouse tools and equipment.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualifications in a related discipline.
- 5 – 10 years of progressive upwards management experience in a distribution or logistics function.
- Planning and budgeting experience.
- Strong WMS systems background.
- Detail oriented, strong communication and collaborative skills.
- Excellent leadership and administrative skills, with applicable work experience in the supply chain.
- Ability to effectively manage time, manage crises and tactical decision-making in a complex and constantly-changing logistics or manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and motivate a highly-skilled, high-performance, highly-engaged team.
- Ability to work effectively in a team, including efficient coordination with internal and external partners.
What We Bring:
- Not only the usual competitive salary, bonus, office snacks and drinks, but also…
- An awesome new team in Lutterworth
- A huge opportunity to be an early entrant and set the stage with us with a new process
- Career path guidance
- We want to share our company with you in stock units
- We pitch in to your gym membership and office sport events
- Regular team events
- And let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
Wayfair is one of the world's largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we're reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you're looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you'll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We're a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information