Home Delivery Lead
We are Wayfair; we deliver a best-in-class customer experience in the furniture and home space because of people like you, who are driven, determined, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. In order to maintain our high level of delivery standards and meet our customer’s needs, the Wayfair Dedicated Operations team plays a key role in improving customer satisfaction and driving repeat business. We’ve been busy building a best-in-class logistics network that allows us to delight customers by speeding up deliveries, adding services, and reducing damage using our own physical, asset-based warehouses. We are looking for talented hard-working individuals to join our growing team – your professional home awaits you at Wayfair!
What You’ll Do
- The Home Delivery Manager for our local delivery center will play a key role in improving customer satisfaction and driving repeat business in their region.
- Supervisor a team of logistics administrators while they perform day to day job functions, and ensure that they are providing world class customer experiences at every opportunity.
- Reduce Order Turn Time by monitoring scheduling platforms to ensure that orders are being scheduled and delivered as quickly as possible.
- Proactively monitor order management systems and routing systems to optimize routes and resolve outstanding order issues.
- Monitor, report, and improve KPI, including NPS, On Time Delivery %, and Phone Queue metrics
- Support our Customer Service and Sales teams in their efforts to answer customer inquiries and facilitate order change requests.
- Provide instruction and feedback to third party delivery partners regarding objective and subjective KPI
- Create and implement teambuilding exercises for staff.
- Provide direct input into the existing user tools and make recommendations for process changes/improvements.
- Work closely with the delivery center’s Terminal Manager to ensure the overall building outperforms expectations.
What You’ll Need
- BA/BS in management, administration, supply chain, customer service, or 5+ years working experience in product distribution.
- Comfort with delivering and improving upon KPI’s.
- A customer-centric approach, and the ability to build positive partnerships with internal and external groups to optimize performance.
- Organizational and detail-oriented skills.
- Strong leadership skills, ability to build and manage teams, and hold an engaging daily meeting with your team.
- Proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement and driving process improvements.
- Experience in a call center is preferred.
- Bi-lingual is a plus.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.