Senior Executive Assistant to CFO & Global Head of Talent
Wayfair, the largest online-only retailer of home furnishings and housewares in the United States, has an immediate need for a Senior Executive Assistant to manage the day-to-day activities for two of our executives. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to support senior leadership of one of the fastest growing companies in Boston.
This person will be responsible for supporting our Chief Financial Officer and our Head of Global Talent. The ideal candidate will bring strong organizational and planning skills, attention to detail, a high sense of urgency, a sense of humor, and problem solving abilities to the role. This person should be smart, engaging, fun, curious, and highly adaptable. This is a unique opportunity for someone with Administrative experience to take their career to the next level and get broad exposure across our growing business.
What You'll Do:
- You'll manage the day-to-day administration and coordination of all areas of executive support
- You will proactively manage calendars with the ability to schedule and prioritize meetings, resolve schedule conflicts, and stay several steps ahead to maintain efficiency
- You will handle travel arrangements (int’l and domestic) and make frequent revisions as needed
- You'll schedule and coordinate numerous weekly and ad hoc meetings
- You'll interact with key contacts, investors and other C-level individual. You must be able to represent the team in a positive way to people outside the company
- You will act as point person for visiting executives and large corporate investors
- You enjoy taking on some light personal tasks such as errands, setting up appointments, and various ad hoc requests
- You are a team player and will act as back-up for Receptionist and other Admins
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of experience as AA/EA for senior-level executives
- Ability to be assertive and give push-back as needed
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong planning and forward thinking capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate needs and situations before they are fully developed
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Extremely high level of discretion pertaining to confidential information
- Flexible and able to handle ad hoc issues that may arise outside of core business hours
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.