Who We Are
The Supplier Services team provides core operational support to our Wayfair Partners focusing on supplier management. Our team resolve existing order issues, provide updates on orders to our customer service teams, target specific suppliers on key issues such as fill rate, and provide an important account management function for suppliers.
Upon joining our team, we will offer you the opportunity to broaden your skills throughout the operations team, learning the core supply chain skills needed to support a thriving and growing e-commerce operation. We offer set Monday – Friday working hours and all of our new hires take part in an onboarding program which introduces you to Wayfair and Wayfair specific knowledge and skills. After this, you will receive continuous training and support and the opportunity to make an immediate impact on the success of the company.
What You’ll Do
- Be the go-to person for our suppliers for day-to-day operational issues and train and educate them on the use of Wayfair’s order management tools
- You will act as an expert for our Customer Service department with regards to supplier-related issues
- Work effectively across teams and departments to ensure efficient collaboration
- Think pro-actively and critically about our internal processes to improve efficiency, effectiveness and customer experience
- Act as a problem solver to root cause issues and react quickly for resolution of issues
- You will ensure that customers are given up to date information on their orders
- Build a rapport with our suppliers and internal stakeholders to ensure customer experience is met
What You'll Need
- Experience working in operational environments, ideally engaging with external partners (suppliers, vendors, carriers)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, in both English and Polish
- Ability to work collaboratively and foster great working relationships with various stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and experience working with Excel and Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and creative approaches to issues as well as experience leading/driving projects/initiatives.
- Ability to work with a great level of autonomy, to prioritise tasks efficiently and to quickly adapt to change
- Positive and energetic with a can-do attitude and an eagerness to learn
Wayfair does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Wayfair will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.
You must be eligible to work legally in Ireland and be in a position to provide confirmation of eligibility upon request.
Note: WAYFAIR is committed to an environment that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disability.