As part of our ambitious expansion plans and commitment to world class service, we are hiring into our Operations teams in Lutterworth as we are opening a 1.1 million square foot facility as we expand our business. These teams provide the essential link between our Customers, Suppliers and Carriers, supporting an amazing customer experience and enabling our partners' success in the e-commerce arena. We provide day-to-day operational support across the whole customer journey and are looking for smart, energetic and collaborative colleagues who want to help us shape the future of Wayfair in Europe.
What could you be doing with us?
We are continuously evolving our operational services and offerings, providing you with a great variety of paths to explore as you grow at Wayfair;
· Lead the way in our very own Special Order Solutions Team. You will own the end to end life of orders, whether for a customer or a business.
· Helping facilitate the freight and consolidation of large orders for businesses to grow in the B2B market.
· Provide cross-functional support across the warehouse and other key stakeholders
· You will be in the middle of our fastest growing service, Castlegate, collaborating with commercial, operational and warehousing team to provide exceptional customer service.
What You'll Need
· We are looking for dynamic colleagues, who can both work independently and collaborate to solve problems and come up with new ideas - we strongly value entrepreneurship and independent thinker-doers
· You need to be results driven, detail oriented and a motivated team player You need to enjoy working in a fast pace environment and comfortable with rate of change in our industry ... we are building something new and exciting!
· A background knowledge of logistics, supply chain management and/or online retail is an advantage, but not essential
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
If you are interested please contact us !
Wayfair does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Wayfair will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions. You must be eligible to work legally in the UK and be in a position to provide confirmation of eligibility upon request.
Note: WAYFAIR is committed to an environment that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disability.