Wayfair is seeking an analytical, data-driven Senior Associate to join its Corporate Communications team. This role is an exciting opportunity to support the company’s corporate branding and external communications efforts with content development, research, reporting, social media management, and more.
A successful candidate will excel in both quantitative and qualitative analysis, be a strong writer, detail-oriented and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Candidates should be hyper-focused on measurement, inherently curious, self-driven and have a passion for corporate storytelling. The role will report into the Corporate Communications Manager at Wayfair’s Boston headquarters.
Who You Are:
- Serve as a project manager on the team, managing content gathering and deadlines for various initiatives as well as event support, awards and speaking opportunities
- Compile weekly, monthly and quarterly reports; manage ongoing tracking
- Manage Wayfair’s corporate social media channels; build a robust content roadmap by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization, drive content creation and community management
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to support all Corporate Communications efforts
- Manage content development on owned corporate channels, as well as timely updates in Wayfair’s newsroom
- Monitor industry news; create weekly recaps looking specifically at retail, e-commerce and technology media
- Compile and manage media lists to support company news and campaigns
- Identify relevant pitch angles, contribute ideas for proactive story lines to help drive media coverage
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-3 years’ experience in a Corporate Communications role or experience with technology/B2B PR or marketing
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong quantitative skills, comfortable navigating a data-driven business environment and have proficiency with Excel
- Experience with media monitoring tools
- Interest and experience in managing social media channels
- Self-starter focused on delivering results - never satisfied with the status quo
- Critical thinker who is flexible and open to change and new information
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
- Organized with keen attention to detail
- Grasps new information, recognizes own strengths and weaknesses, pursues self-development and seeks feedback
- Ability to tackle several projects simultaneously and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced, and growing organization
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.